Sign in to follow this  
eldarian

PC/ Possibly WTS Wand of The Seas

I am looking to get pc's and potential am willing to sell if the price is right.  

[22:44:30] A blue colored wooden stick with a bunch of green leaves in a fan shape on one end.

Symbols indicate that if you plant it at sea, an island will emerge! Ql: 84.0, Dam: 0.0.

The item is no longer obtainable in game other then buying it from people who got it during the challenge and won the game. Which technically makes it a priceless item as of the moment it was unobtainable anymore. I'm not looking for pc from when it was obtainable because they don't apply anymore.

Auction it and the see the result. The most relevant price checks for everything, even for those stuff you think are very special are actual offers or auction outcome, not really random assumptions. Not sure,. but the item probably can be obtained still from a gift pack lottery

In the past they went for around a gold, however that was when the personal goals were still a thing, and players could still get these. 

7 hours ago, Tor said:

Auction it and the see the result. The most relevant price checks for everything, even for those stuff you think are very special are actual offers or auction outcome, not really random assumptions. Not sure,. but the item probably can be obtained still from a gift pack lottery

not obtainable via gift can only get staff of land that way and percent chance is nil, also thanks i have been considering auctioning it. just to see, i have an idea of what i want for it, i just was hoping for some more opinions before i actually go thru with a definite sell price...so thank you for responding.

1 hour ago, brattygirl said:

In the past they went for around a gold, however that was when the personal goals were still a thing, and players could still get these. 

ya that's the offers i keep getting 1g and that doesn't work anymore because you cant get anymore and tbh there isn't very many people who have them. maybe 10 total out there in circulation if that since a lot old accounts are inactive from that time period. thanks for reply