Sign in to follow this  
Tek

(Close) S.F.I Sermon Circle (Independence, P10/11)

The Powers That Be Sermon Circle

P10/11 on Independence

7aLxlNj.jpg

Whether you are a new priest, looking for a convert, or just wanting that last little bit to 100 faith

Heck you can even just be somebody looking for place to hang out for a while and be a listener (requires premium)

We are running a 24/7 sermon circle, that currently is getting gains in the range of .20-.30 per sermon

Food and Drink provided

Coastal Access

If you are on Indy we can summon you right to the deed.

If you are off Indy it's a easy sail to us, if you are somebody who can run the character 24/7 we might be able to sail to your server and summon you to the boat and bring you

If interested you can post below, PM me on the forums, or PM me in-game on Tek

All are welcome :)

Update: No longer running at this time, may start it up again in the future but wasn't enough interest any longer to justify running.

Edited by Tek
  • Like 7

A very well organized sermon group with friendly and talkative people. I've hit 100 faith with their help. I recommend it to all the priests who wanna grind faith much easier than by praying. Thank you guys and gals! 

Edited by Trevize
  • Like 3

Things are coming along nicely, still room for more! A few have come and reached 100 already. 

• Like 1

Bump! A few have come and gone having reached their 100 faith. Still a few aiming for 100 or others just using the spot as a place to hang out and work on their priests alongside others. Always looking for new faces. Whether you want to reach 100 faith or just have a place to work on your priest for a while with others we welcome you. If interested you can just show up to the location or send me a PM here or ingame :)