Antirg

Stone Strike pickaxes, Strongwall & Frost Protection

Recommended Posts

Strongwall service is now available.  Get that mine fixed up (or close it up all together)!

This spell, when cast on an empty cave tile, will revert that tile to a cave wall.  The spell can be cast on mine entrances to close them, including from outside.  This is the same effect as a shaker orb, but at a fraction of the price!

 

Have a mine that looks like this? Contact me now!  Stop losing your village miners into deep drop shafts.

Spoiler

zIhvvIe.png

 

 

First tile cast is 1s to cover travel time, all additional tiles are 50c each. (Will discount on 5+ tile orders)

Send a tell in game to Antirg / Anterg to schedule a visit.

 

Pickaxes with Strone Strike casts

Stone Strike is a spell cast on finished Pickaxes that increases your chance at surface mining.  Up to an additional 10% chance at a 100 cast.

The wiki states: "The chance for a surface mining action to lower the rock is related to skill, with a minimum chance of 20%, and a maximum of 50% at 100 skill"

That means a low level miner equipped with a good SS pick has a 50% better chance at surface mining! (20% chance to 30% chance)

 

Stone Strike Pricing Chart for Iron Pickaxes
Pickaxe QL Cast Price In Stock?
25 61-69 Bundle 3 picks for 2s Yes
25 61-69 Cast 1s Each Yes
       
50 71-79 Cast 2s Each Yes
50 80-85 Cast 3s Each Yes (Very Few)
50 86-89 Cast 4s Each Yes (Very Few)
50 90-95 Cast 5s Each Yes (Very Few)

 

 

All premium picks are sold first come, first serve. Very limited availability.

Premium Stone Strike Pickaxes
# QL Casts Price
1 81.54 81 StS, 83 WOA, 100 COC 7s
2 81.56 79 StS, 75 WOA, 80 COC 5s
3 81.44 75 StS, 72 WOA, 89 COC 5s
       
       
       
       

 

StS = Stone Strike Cast

WOA = Wind of Ages Cast (reduce the length of time taken to complete actions with that tool)

COC = Circle of Cunning Cast (increase skill gained with it when used)

 

Frost Protection Jewelry is very useful for all you rifters!  Protect yourself from the massive AOE damage.

Frost Protection Jewelry Pricing Chart
Cast Item Price Current Casts Available:
80-89 50 QL Gold Ring 2s Each 84,86
90-95 50 QL Gold Ring 3s Each 91
96+ 50 QL Gold Ring 4s Each 99
Edited by Antirg
updated inventory
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good, I got a mine that needs fixing will pm you when I'm back online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added Stone Strike picks and updated on hand stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally able to make 50 QL jewelry w/ Frost Protection, updated stock with the first few casts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Limited stock for the next few days while I finish work on benediction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit benediction and working on replenishing stock.  Also have higher quality StS, COC, WOA picks on the way!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working on restocking the premium picks (they sold out FAST).  Planning to start custom casts soon. Pricing yet to come. Also still fixing up those mines:

zIhvvIe.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to buy 

50 71-79 Cast 2s Each  

 

My in-game name is Prooto on Harmony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pruto said:

Would like to buy 

50 71-79 Cast 2s Each  

 

My in-game name is Prooto on Harmony.

 

Contacted in game and sent.  Thanks for the order!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 picks bundle please, CoD to Lolens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lolens said:

3 picks bundle please, CoD to Lolens

 

[08:01:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

You should receive them in 10 minutes.  Thank you for your order!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump for an amazing person. Ordered Strongwall casts, which were executed perfectly, then the seller stuck around helping me perfect my mine entrances without even asking anything more for it (DW He got a tip). Just an all around amazing person.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Double bump for an exceedingly amazing person! Very kind with fast, efficient services. Highly recommend

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

Rose is in need of more Stonestrike pickaxes to cast BOTD on! Lots of demand!

 

Say 6 of your 60-70 range and 3 of your 80 range? :)

 

Can COD to Baeowuf, please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings!

 

I would like to order the Premium Stone Strike Pickaxe #2

81.56 79 StS, 75 WOA, 80 COC 5s

 

COD to Vyllstinien please,

thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya! I want to buy 5 Strongwall  casts on the mine in my deed.

I live on Harmony - i 8, Sunny coast

What time do you usually visit the game?

Please contact to main Nessime or priest Amanae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now