Sign in to follow this  
Equinox

[A FIX] Malformed Disk Image

Ive seen a few posts on the "Malformed Disk Image" error but not many replies and none that worked for me. @bdewcame up with this gem that helped save me twice. I'm hoping this can someone else.

DISCLAIMER: This may not fit every situation - Make sure you back up your server files before attempting!

• First, download your servers SQLITE folder and back it up.
  • I made a copy of the "Creative" folder in the WurmLauncher folder and renamed it. Dumped my servers SQLITE folder in my new creative folder and chose to overwrite files. The copied Creative folder will have the sqlite tools - Some host don't include those in the server files, so you may need them. 
  • Go to your search bar on windows and type CMD. Open the command prompt.
  • In the prompt, change the path to reflect where your downloaded server SQLLITE folder is and press enter:
 cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\sqlite
  • After that type:
sqlite3 wurmitems.db ".dump" | sqlite3 new.db
  • Replace "wurmitems.db" with whatever file is corrupted and press enter.
  • Close the CMD prompt.
  • Delete the wurmitems.db (or whatever your file was) file from the SQLITE folder
  • Rename the new.db file that was just created to whatever the file was that was that you deleted. wurmitems.db, for example.
  • Upload the newly created to file to your server and start the server!

I hope this works for anyone having this issue. 

• Like 1