Sign in to follow this  
chyshanthy

Finally Connected

Hiya fellow mayors. If you are reading this, we would like to connect your roads to harmony bay, unfortunately there is no permisson in your perimeter to lay down catseyes. Please contact xerxzie or blueskies if you are on so that we can talk about this. Thank you

Edited by chyshanthy
  • Like 1

thank u. Caduryn replied and help placed catseyes. sorry for late update.

So far, we havent received reply yet from mrmanick of Almus deed.

• Like 1

I'm going to bump this topic and hope we can all work together to get the highways around P16/P17 and surrounding map tiles linked toward HB. I am the deed owner of Spirit's Rest and Spirit's Haven (which is south of Spirit's Rest). I had some unsolicited help (forgot the player's name, began with an "R", Rahn or some such?) linking Spirit's Haven to Spirit's Rest. Caduryn helped to build the road Spirit's Haven and the road and links to Spirit's Rest from Templerhof Canal (which leads north to Templerhof proper); Taraniss owns Caledonia, which is between Spirit's Rest and Spirit's Haven, and he helped with some road work as well. Some notes:

• The road by Sprit's Haven leads all the way south to places like Shiloh (S17).
  • Currently, at the foot of the hill leading up to Spirit's Rest from Spirit's Haven there is a road heading East to Ballarat (not currently a highway). I spoke with Krucia last night who is building that road. He is linking up to another road that leads toward another deed which heads toward Moenia (P19) - although the road to Moenia is not built.
  • Closer up the hill to Spirit's Rest is a junction that leads to Templerhof Canal. The road that goes into Spirit's Rest is a highway that then turns east. My plan is to wrap this around my main area in the deed to keep going north. At this point I will be on the NE side of that mountain (Almus is roughly NW). Essentially, the plan is to wrap the mountain in highways for access from all around without the need of literally circumventing the mountain if you don't want to (the road from Templerhof Canal, near Balarat and coming from Spirit's Haven would eventually allow you to basically go through my deed to get to the other side). This NE road heading toward Almus and the former Yeet Station (now a new deed owned by Toxa; sorry, Toxa, I forgot the name) is not yet complete, and is something I'd like to get done in the coming weeks to help link up all around.
  • Currently, I am planning to shift the road from Templerhof Canal to Spirit's Rest a few tiles over with planned bridges. This is what I am currently working on.

So, if you are building around this are and want help, or need something else, please don't hesitate to ask. Same name in-game. My alt Sinoc is the mayor of Spirit's Haven. Balthazor is just a bum, and also my other alt. :D

I'll update this later with some pictures, because I butchered my explanations with edits.

Edited by Zarwaddim
  • Like 1

Thank u Zarwaddim. I am a member of Western Union alliance. We got members down the south that we wish to help link to HB. We appreciate the hard work you guys put to build the highway from templerhof to shiloh (I saw the highway! great job!). 

I did receive a message ingame from Bobthedigger (thank you so much!) and was told that Almus owners moved to Cadence. He only knew one player named Targum but not sure if he is still active. We will try to get in touch with him the soonest and hope to get response.  If we cant reach him, a possible solution is greatly appreciated to link the south area to HB. If u have suggestion or need help My ign same: Blueskies. My alt Glissa (if u cant reach me). you can message Xerxzie or Krucia if im not around. 

• Like 1

Thank you for replying in this thread. I would really like to connect my deed at r17 to harmony bay and with the rest of my alliance mates so that we could have the full service of the wagoner I set up publicly. Fortunately we found somewhere to link but unfortunately the Almus mayir is not replying and doubt will be cooperating. My plan for now is to construct a road adjacent to his outside his perimeter so that I can lay down cayseyes and finally connect it to HB. My deepest gratitude to the mayor of Templerhof who immediately without hesitation to assist us and reapond to our request. I will start making and finishing the alternate road once I have all materials ready probably this or next week.

• Like 1

I'm the Mayor of Shiloh, at the very south part of the highway system. I offer my help if any is needed, just let me know here on the forums or in game on Volladol!

Will be nice when the highway system is connected to town!

• Like 1

We were able to connect already Harmony Bay to Templerhof by taking a little detour tile away from Almus. South deeds all the way from Shiloh to Harmony Bay including those who are connected to it can now access the highway system by the wagoner. Special thanks to all those who help completing this project Blueskies, Krucia and the mayor of Templerhof.

• Like 2