Sign in to follow this  
chyshanthy

Wagoner Service

Hello fellow Harmonians! I set up a Wagoner Lex at r17 at deed Pilipinas Kong Mahal. I have set this up for public use so that anyone can use it connected to this area. This will save us time by not disturbing us with inland delivery. I would greatly appreciate if this service will extend to a farther reach in harmony. Farthest connection so far north is at p16 at Templerhof. Be looking forward you guys to connect in this are to use this service. Happy wurming.

Note: To all those who will using it, please do not ask for a delivery fee and just let it at 1c/crate since I am allowing you to use if for free. 

@chyshanthyJust an FYI. I came to check out your setup for the Wagoner. The waystone at the junction further up the road (the one that also points to Shiloh) says "Unknown", and not the name of your deed, which threw me off a bit. In fact, your deed is not listed in the network.

I think there is a way to link it properly at the waystone (meaning, to make it point where you want it). This seems to be because of the Wangoner container waystone, which is the culprit for listing your deed as "Unknown". I hope this is something easy to fix, because I want my deed showing up when I place a Wagoner and the container.

Edited by Zarwaddim

1 minute ago, Zarwaddim said:

@chyshanthyJust an FYI. I came to check out your setup for the Wagoner. The waystone at the junction further up the road (the one that also points to Shiloh) says "Unknown", and not the name of your deed, which threw me off a bit. In fact, your deed is not listed in the network.

I think there is a way to link it properly at the waystone (meaning, to make it point where you want it). This seems to be because of the Wangoner container waystone, which is the culprit for listing your deed as "Unknown". I hope this is something easy to fix, because I want my deed showing up.

wagoners need their own waystone, and it needs to be at least one (possibly JUST) one catseye between the deed waystone and the wagoner waystone.

It is not problem. My deed has three gates and the first one i linoed is the wouth gate. My co-mayor in shilloh Volladol both of us set-up but to our surprise the sign says its unknown. We thought it is just need for the server restart to register it properly but til now, it is still unlnown. The wagoner was juat set-up lately. The easy gate also registered as unknown too for a reason I cannot say.

I noticed yesterday that your deed shows up proper now on the list. So all good!

• Like 2