Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Animal teleporting out of pen

My branded bull (named 'cfbBarugliaB1800510') , here on Indy server,  got teleported out of its pen, thru a high stone wall, outside it's locked pen. Normally surrounded on all sides but one by locked fence gates, the last South edge tile is a tall stone wall, this bull defied the laws of physics and escaped his locked pen. It was found one tile south of its pen, outside the pen, and free to roam about all of the Indy server. The following image indicates the surrounding area on my deed and the spot the bull got teleported from and where it got teleported to:

CXX20sh.jpg

Thanks your time,

Teeebomb

Had this happen with a sheep. Little guy was right up on a fence before a reset. Once the servers were up he was chilling outside the pen.

• Like 1

This happened to me again. Today (12 Nov 2022) Indy was laggy, I logged for a Wurm break at 16:34 EST. I heard the server was reset while I was away from game. I logged back in at 20:59 EST and later discovered a branded, cared for horse, had been teleported out of its gate locked pen on deed (Cornersville on Indy) to a tile off deed as marked on the map below.

This is the spot and orientation when I found my horse after server reset:

4e3TFQ5.jpg

This is my deed map, shows where I left my horse (Warriorjaw '3s+4nC0rEbM 9') and the spot it got teleported to:

7LkWitG.jpg

Please stop doing this to my animals.

Thanks,

Teeebomb

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

This is highly similar to a certain mysterious incident I've dealt with very recently, though that had to do with a brown cow rather than a horse or bull. (She is fine.)

Edited by Avaxas
  • Like 1

Hey.

Having same problem, just picked up several of my horses around different places on deed, new born foals, my rider that always are hitched inside a building. So far its 4 horses but havent checked all.

I was away since the day after the halloween event stopped.

• Like 1

I have also been having the same problem.  started with a couple sheep getting out of a locked pen, seems to have escalated to several branded horses.  Always after Server update or some kind of down time..  I honestly thought i was loosing my mind before i discussed the incidents with Teeebomb.  Seems as though im not the only one with magically teleporting animals   LOL 

• Like 1