The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Hi, I sent you 91ql, but my 83ql crystals are already sold( I can only offer you 61ql. Write to me in the game if you need them and I will give you a discount. Thanks you.

Of course I sent it, thank you

The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Hi, I would like 4x 80 Ql rift wood and 4x 70 Ql rift stone. Send to Brendabrenda. TYVM

Sent it, thank you. The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Brendabrenda in less than ten minutes.

Hi, Ty for the great service! I would like to place another order for  6x 60Ql Rift wood. Thanks

Sent it, thank you again) The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Brendabrenda in less than ten minutes.

Hey, please send the remaining rift wood ql80 to Nahimana! Thanks! :)

Thank you for your purchase. The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Nahimana in less than ten minutes.

• Like 1

Thank you again. The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Brendabrenda in less than ten minutes.