Sign in to follow this  
Kadmint

A saturday full of action and helpful community

Hello, I wanted to write about my experience here of today's events in Wurm Online. This particular day shows just how amazing game this is and most of all, how helpful and friendly the Wurmian community is. :) 

Today, my travels took me to rift on Xanadu. Before battle there was a barista who offered battle drinks before the rift opened. I tasted the splendid wine and was ready to fight. I was doing my battles against the ravaging Jackal monsters, when suddenly my untamed horse started to take damage and died very shortly after. I was scared and shocked; what killed my pony and how do I get out of the fight when all my stamina had drained during combat? Well, I just barely managed to get to the safe zone. I told on local to the fellow fighters that my proud steed had fallen, and immediately I got several offers of help; Nenjisan kindly offered a ride on her cart to fight safely, Thorinoakshield offered me a pony to borrow for the fight. One other fellow offered me a pony as well, but I cannot recall his/her name, so sorry about that. So the fight continued with a new steed and we closed the rift successfully. Thorin also offered a ride to my boat which was few mins away and I accepted the offer!

But my day wasn't over. I had set my mind on yet another adventure. I heard about this latino artist on Pristine wanting to learn moves from the Wurmian community itself and I thought I wanted to help him out. But time was running out, so I had to sail as fast as I could. And what do you know, I landed to Pristine 5 mins before the group dance session and asked for a summon. Dunelly was kind to summon me whenever I moored my boat on the shore. And so I was there, Latino Dancing Session hosted by Stanlee and I was right on time. I showed couple of moves to the Artist and he fell the the ground eventually, probably exhausted by the group dance. Pandalet kindly mixed blood to a potion for me. Then night was setting in, sun was getting low. I needed to reach my boat again. Then Jaz asked if anyone wanted a ride to east coast of Pristine, and I hopped in on Jaz's cart. Luckily, his boat was parked right next to mine. What a perfect day.

And there I was, admiring the scenery of Pristine, thinking on all the adventures that had occurred today, and especially all the help I got. I was so happy; could I ever find a better community than in Wurm, where I have spent over 7 years? So many folks willing to help, giving advice, doing goods for the community. I wanted to share my story and thank you all for making this community better every single day. :) 

Yours,

Kadmint

• Like 31

Glad to help.

I had brought that wagon to show off a bit and never expected I would need one of the other horses to save someone. Only thing I did regret is not being able to take you to the boat, as promised. Not something a good Body-Dwarf would do.

Yet, I'm glad to see you've had a good time after all and that despite everything, it all worked out well for you. :)

Thorin :) 

PS: Next time I do take you to your boat. ;) 

• Like 4

Always good to see folks at slayings.  Come join tonight's on Release 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pandalet said:

Always good to see folks at slayings.  Come join tonight's on Release 🙂

Oh, I most certainly will! See you there :) 

Glad to lend a hand Kadmint, the rift was a epic battle for the books :)

• Like 3