Sign in to follow this  
Oversix

Rune crafting + service ( Updated price)

Rune Shop

Welcome to the first Rune Shop of the North

In game name: Oversixiii

Send me a messages on the forum if you cant find me online im on a UTC +2 Timezone

Skill
90.7 Stonecutting

90.6 Jewelrysmiting

92.45 Finecarp
Soul Dep 38.76(Busy grinding)

Doing all Cristal, Stone and Wood Runes

Guarantee Rune attachment service
4s or 6s for 2 items

I use my runes so you dont have to take the risk, no need to buy any runes
If i use ur rune to attach ill only charge you 1s for succeed attachment

*Moonrunes excluded in the price 

Crafting service
I can craft ur runes for you if you supply the rift mats for 5c/QL of the rune I make.
If i use ur rune to attach ill only charge you 1s for succeed attachment

Price for the runes I sell
21-30QL: 1.65s - 2.75s

31-40QL: 2.85s - 4s

41-45QL: 4s - 4.5s

List of runes i can craft (The Scavenger cant be crafted)

Metal Fo Jackal Libila Magranon Vynora The Scavenger**
Adamantine 5% less enchant decay, 5% Enchant Success 1x Random color on item 10% Less enchant decay 10% Vehicle Speed 7.5% Vehicle Speed, 5% Less decay 10% enchant success, 10% less decay
Brass 5% More quality when imped, 5% higher gathering QL (QL of gathered items does not exceed skill level for mining or woodcutting) "Decent" Glow "Okay" Glow, 5% higher gather QL (QL of gathered items does not exceed skill level for mining or woodcutting) 10% more quality when imped "Slight" Glow, 7.5% more quality when imped 10% less damage taken, 10% less weight
Bronze 10% Wind Speed 1x Goat Shape (Spell) 10% higher gather QL (any item) (QL of gathered items does not exceed skill level for mining or woodcutting) 5% higher gather QL, 5% less enchant decay (QL of gathered items does not exceed skill level for mining or woodcutting) 7.5% Wind Speed, 5% Vehicle Speed 10% more quality when imped, 10% less enchant decay
Copper 1x Charm Animal (Spell) 5% Higher improve chance, 5% Less Decay on contents 1x Locate Soul (Spell) 5% Higher improve chance, 5% Increased rarity chance 7.5% Higher improve chance 10% Higher improve chance, 10% less QL loss from repairing
Electrum 1x Reduce creature's age * N/A N/A N/A N/A ?
Glimmersteel 10% skill level bonus 5% skill level bonus, 5% more quality when imped 10% usage speed 5% usage speed, 5% skill level bonus 5% usage speed, 5% more quality when imped 10% usage speed, 10% shatter resistance
Gold 10% chance to increase yield by raking (tending) or forestry harvest 10% reduced size 5% raking/harvesting, 5% less weight (any item) 5% reduced size, 5% less weight 1x reveal creatures (Spell) 10% less QL loss from repairing, 10% less damage taken
Iron 10% less fuel usage 5% raking/harvesting, 5% less decay (any item) 1x light token (Spell) 1x sunder (spell) 5% less fuel usage, 5% less decay 10% reduced size, 10% less enchant decay
Lead 5% less QL loss from repairing, 5% usage speed 10% less volume 5% reduced volume, 5% usage speed 10% less QL lost when repaired 5% less QL lost when repaired, 5% increased volume 10% reduced volume, 10% usage speed
Seryll 10% enchant success 5% enchant success, 5% less QL loss from repairing 5% shatter resistance, 5% less QL loss from repairing 10% shatter resistance 5% shatter resistance, 5% enchant success 10% enchant success, 10% shatter resistance
Silver "Okay glow", 5% skill level bonus "Okay glow", 7.5% increased volume 5% increased volume, 5% less decay on contents 10% increased volume 10% less decay on contents 10% increased volume, 10% less decay on contents
Steel 5% less decay, 5% less damage taken 10% less decay 5% less damage taken, 5% wind speed (any item) 5% reduced decay, 5% more wind speed (any item) 10% less damage taken 10% less damage taken, 10% less decay
Tin 5% increased rarity chance, 5% less damage taken 1x refresh (Spell) 5% increased rarity chance, 5% higher improve chance 1x mole senses (Spell) 10% increased rarity chance 10% increased rarity chance, 10% higher improve chance
Zinc 1x morning fog (Spell) 5% less weight, 5% vehicle speed (any item) 10% less weight 5% increased size, 5% vehicle speed (any item) 1x mend (Spell) 10% less weight , 10% increased size

Free Blacksmith 80QL imp if you get ur items runed with me using the Guarantee Rune attachment service

Edited by Oversix
  • Like 4

Great service. Rapid delivery.  Will definitely buy runes from Oversixiii again!

Laziris

Fast service and really great guy :)

will be back for more :) 

Bought rune

[11:48:37] You successfully attach the rune to the wagon. 

[11:49:10] You successfully attach the rune to the "HeadLemon".     my large cart!

10/10 would buy rune again!!! Thanks for quick mail and good service !!

Edited by BoarHead

Can you send me 2 of your 50ish QL runes? And do you plan to make any of the 10% speed or wind runes?

9 hours ago, Craft said:

Can you send me 2 of your 50ish QL runes? And do you plan to make any of the 10% speed or wind runes?

On its way 

[10:13:02] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Let me know what runes you want and i can look into making some custom made for you
10% vehicle speed
10% wind speed
7.5% wind speed, 5% vehicle speed

9 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Can i get 5 of the 10ql one pls .  Bearclaws

Sending it ur way

[10:13:46] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

I'd like to try 1 of each of the following please.

10% vehicle speed
10% wind speed

18 hours ago, Craft said:

I'd like to try 1 of each of the following please.

10% vehicle speed
10% wind speed

Will get on it. The 10% vehicle speed use Adamantine as soon as i get a lump ill make you one

[17:22:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.
10% Wind speed rune on its way

Edited by Oversix
  • Like 1

[13:06:00] A zinc rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

and he did a rune on my mailbox what a wonderful guy! great service will use again ❤️

Added more runes to the list.

Hit me up if you want a diffrent type of rune

Hi Oversix

Please send the following:

90QL Wooden rune of Vynora, bronze x1

80QL Crystal rune of Libila, bronze x2

50QL Stone rune of Magranon, zinc x1

[19:47:17] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

• Like 1

Totally addicted to the Crystal Lib runes. Going to equip the priest alts.

Can I get the following when available?

80QL Crystal rune of Libila, bronze x10

1 hour ago, Craft said:

Totally addicted to the Crystal Lib runes. Going to equip the priest alts.

Can I get the following when available?

80QL Crystal rune of Libila, bronze x10

sure ill get working on them

• Like 1

Thanks a lot! Very reliable and fast service, perfect : )

[12:53:59] <Oversixiii> [20:53:53] You successfully attach the rune to the "Love Boat".

[12:54:02] A bronze rune of Vynora has been attached, so it will increase the effect on speed by wind (7.5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

[12:57:12] <Oversixiii> [20:57:06] You successfully attach the rune to the "Fantasia".

[12:57:22] A adamantine rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase vehicle speed (10%)

[13:02:40] A bronze rune of Libila has been attached, so it will gather resources at a higher quality level (10%)

Happy with service once again!!! ❤️💜

Edited by Kyrah
can't type lol

24 minutes ago, Kyrah said:

[12:53:59] <Oversixiii> [20:53:53] You successfully attach the rune to the "Love Boat".

[12:54:02] A bronze rune of Vynora has been attached, so it will increase the effect on speed by wind (7.5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

[12:57:12] <Oversixiii> [20:57:06] You successfully attach the rune to the "Fantasia".

[12:57:22] A adamantine rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase vehicle speed (10%)

[13:02:40] A bronze rune of Libila has been attached, so it will gather resources at a higher quality level (10%)

Happy will service once again!!! ❤️💜

Love coming over to ur deed, ill get some high QL gold soon and imp your gold alter higher

• Like 1

Hi!  I would like an attachment of 'reveal creature' rune, not sure on what item does this get put on, considering it is a one time cast?  Thanks!

Hi,

Does the 10% gather rune work on sickles/butcher knives?

If so I'll mail over some items for this rune.

Thanks,

Rudie/Vorlox.

• Like 1