Sign in to follow this  
Optales

gathering a group for global spell

The priests among you who strive for great things and strive for the title divine and the advantages that go with it (benediction),

know that some entries are more difficult to access than others.

I'm referring specifically to "cast a global spell" (or link you with a prister of the this ")

Unfortunately, I keep hearing that some priests who can afford the luxury of having various alts as "favor batteries" cast the global spell alone.

that sucks for those priests who cannot afford it,

because a LOT of time and effort passes between the individual rituals to recharge the "strength" of the respective deity through prayers and preaching.

So it is more or less a collective effort of the community that the ritual can take place.

This achievement is then destroyed by individuals by stealing the "cast". ((That'S what I heard at least))

So I suggest that when the time of a ritual should come, that a group of priests as large as possible meet

who still need the journal entry and then do the magic together.

that should take place at a time when as many as possible "can" be there

I would like to hear your opinion on this

• Like 2

It could be a good idea to start up a thread like the southern cluster of a wait list for global spells where people who want to get the journal entry post so they can be contacted. Most people care about the sleep bonus and usually it requires at least some of the organiser(s) to have multiple priests in order to be sure of when it should cast to post a time for it. Ninja casts don't seem to be the biggest issue now but it does tend to get casted on they day and also I've seen people asking in freedom if anyone needs the cast entry.

and once again almost all rituals were carried out without notice and or in advance in the forum that could participate as few Prists as possible, thanks for nothing.

how is that even possible that almost all the other servers can do a propper annoucement in advance, but we can't ?