Sign in to follow this  
jasminth

[Cadence] Grizzly Recruitment, The Western Union Alliance

Knights of the Grizzly

The settlement's goal is to create an atmosphere of merrymaking and establish a cooperative village with specialty skills and aims. 

Village Members: 9

Alliance Deeds: 7

The Knights of the Grizzly is the capital of the Western Union Alliance on Cadence. The Western Union Alliance was first founded on Deliverance many moons ago, around 8 years ago...when Wurm was young. 

First, we spread to Xanadu, next to Pristine, then to Release and Independence. Initially the alliance appeared in the Northern Isles on Harmony and colonized our home on Cadence.

We strive to attend rifts at least once a month and have plans for additional events once deed construction is completed. 

If you are interested in talking with us, look in the game for Grizzlygrump, Rkjasminth or Trison.

Edited by jasminth
updating info
  • Like 2

I would be interested, I do not get online as much as I would like, generally early morning or late night MST. My character name is Haucleer, and I will be attempting to reach out when I am on.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 12:26 PM, Haucleer said:

I would be interested, I do not get online as much as I would like, generally early morning or late night MST. My character name is Haucleer, and I will be attempting to reach out when I am on.

Well I hope you do contact me, rkjasminth or Trison to join us :)

We're looking for villagers to help us up their skills in most all areas; 

carpentry, mining, surface mining, clay collection, cooking, and animal husbandry.

Pm either me, Rkjasminth or Trison

Due to changes in ownership this Alliance and deed will be closing down this post.

Thank you for your replies to our posts.