Sign in to follow this  
Artashes

Project FRAM

PINEWOOD RETREAT has been rebuilt...same location as on current version of map, deed is now size 27.  Had been abandoned, all buildings decayed, etc.  Kept the same name for deed because of sign along road, and being too lazy to bash it/replace it...and location already marked as Pinewood Retreat on Fram Map, so this way you need to make no changes.

In regards to the end of the "south road" where we've hit the cliff, someone (from Akhenaten i'd imagine) has built a rather nice tunnel bypassing it, and a road off to the west at the south end of the tunnel that connects up with the road network in the SW corner, in the shroud of the fallen area. Unfortunatly, i didn't get a chance to map it out last week when i explored it (plain forgot)

I just finished mapping it a few minutes ago, Mirabelle mapped the rest of the road between FM and Akhenaten, but we still need to add the pieces together.

Until Artashes has time to get back on the FRAM project:

I have put a link in Akhenaten wiki-page under "Directions" to the map that shows the road going from Freedom Market, through the tunnel, going pass Shroud of the Fallen and all the way to Akhenaten, Solace, Tuscany and Pheonix Enterprises.

why not ask rolf if he can ask google to go around in large carts taking pictures of the server then post it as a google maps thing so we can have street view on a wurmian map? lol

why not ask rolf if he can ask google to go around in large carts taking pictures of the server then post it as a google maps thing so we can have street view on a wurmian map? lol

lol, paterso..:P

i'd be watching out for someone being eaten xD

lol, paterso..:P

i'd be watching out for someone being eaten xD

sorry...it's in my nature to be creative lol... next time ill just share it with local chat and pray that rolf isnt listening lol

shroud of fallen was disbanded as i mentioned on chat, however we founded a new deed called Newtown just south of midguard. in the sw quadrant.

Thatd be amazing

Then maybe zoom out and have all the different islands n stuff

Should do it ourselves, can't be too hard.

Man, I should start using paint now to do mapping, I found loads of little homesteads and roads and all kinds of crap I haven't added to the map.

Added some roads from Oreo to Mousehole, New Brovegas and Reborn.

Oreo was moved one tile east because it did not align with the road from IH (which has been triple checked for exactness)

The highway Oreo to Mousehole has been double checked.

Reborn and New Brovegas do not align with the roads but some of the diagonals have not been double checked and may be wrong. Or the alignment of the cities on the FRAM map is wrong. But who knows exactly.

map link

with wish there was a link to the SW on here might map my area

\o/ now just need to find time to take a brake from developing my deed to map to it

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/Mirabelle_album/ae9bd435.png

Mirabelle's updated version. I'll try merging a few of the updated maps later.

Simple request: If you ever manage to find it {hopefully you won't ;)}, don't add the village High Insanity to the map. plz and ty.

I would like to do some mapping and add it to this project.  Are .psd (or equiv that works in Gimp) files available with the layers separated out?

This thread should be unstickied, considering the project hasn't been worked on in almost (if not more than) a year.

well artashes went to japan.... hasn't been heard from since, and considering what happened in japan, i hope he's ok.