Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Water visibility

Ignoring the bug where missions aren't spawning sea creatures, even when there are mobs in the water, I can not see them because of the water.

EU6D4LT.png

Anything under the water is impossible to see, turtles have one pixel that sticks up above but just looks like the pixelated water movement or screen tearing until I get closer, whales I can see only when the animation jumps them out of the water, sharks I can see the fins a bit like the turtles but anything else is hidden completely.

To find the dolphin above I had to use several reveal casts and a lot of luck... I didn't have this issue before water was made pretty and I cant find any settings to fix it.

not a bug, but known annoyance.. to see things in the water.. you normally have to run the client with legacy renderer and whatever else setting to make the water transparent.

Champion missions are almost fine.. with pendulum but finding the normal creatures is insane.. pendulums on the other hand still have the high fail rate and the ~long action timers, used stamina or wounds.. make that time longer.. "it's fun to do missions"

Isn't that just like ...real life... though?  ;) 

[Muse ducks down under the water]