Sign in to follow this  
Sheffie

Hedge training

Some of the hedges are very nice, but it's a shame that so many of them grow to full height.

Please implement a means of permanently training a hedge so that it does not grow past low or medium height.

• Like 4

I can agree with this, i love low hedges, but tall ones block too much view. Not sure what skill it would be rolled into. Gardening or Forestry?

Edited by Maxismo

you have the choice already of planting a low or medium hedge and can use an in game skill to keep any tall hedge at the height you want.

Now hedges made into statues or new types of hedges that only grows to medium height I would be fully behind, but leave the current ones as is.

• Like 1

The different hedge types in a short or medium height would be a nice touch, as would topiary with those skins (leaves?). 

• Like 2

Topiary would be a very nice new deco option. As would a hedge arc with the option to put a low iron garden gate in it.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Yng said:

Topiary would be a very nice new deco option. As would a hedge arc with the option to put a low iron garden gate in it.

I would love this!

Some hedges should stay short.... depending on plant type.  So we could use a few new types.

Yew?  Juniper?  Dwarf Holly...