Sign in to follow this  
Polosc61

Can Black Dragons swim?

I've no idea, but I am now imagning you being hunted by a dragon and I feel sorry for you but also can't stop laughing

• Like 1

Dragons fly (hover) above water. Good luck if you are indeed being chased!

36 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I've no idea, but I am now imagning you being hunted by a dragon and I feel sorry for you but also can't stop laughing

At least his dragon is hunting him by a body of water. That one on Dragon's Fang toyed with me to the point of frustration. Thank god I had PoK to protect my skills, there would have been so much loss that day. :D

To the OP, I have seen dragons float over water. I haven't played in years, so mechanics might have changed.

• Like 1

Hahaha nothing quite like scaling the tallest mountain only to be used as a lawn dart

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Hahaha nothing quite like scaling the tallest mountain only to be used as a lawn dart

I climb mountains in real life and that climb had my palms sweaty...

• Like 1

When I found a red dragon and made a public slaying it was pursuing people in the water but not swimming - flying over it. 

The OP might have spotted a sea serpent.  The very first time I'd spotted one in the game, earlier this month, I'd wondered if it was a dragon in the water.  And from a distance, at least, it looked black.  They are also pretty large.

LOL Thank you for the Doubts in my abilities Tristanc. You may have not read the Original Post - as I never said that I had, or had not seen a black dragon. I simply asked if they could swim. For the record - at the time of this post I did not see, nor was I being chased by a Black Dragon, OR a Sea Serpent.