Sign in to follow this  
Hobo

Angry Rose Ruiner Revenge! (Forest Giant Slaying)

My fellow countrymen!

Here I was, finally taking a walk off-deed and smelling the roses, when this big green dude decided to sit on the very rose bush I was enjoying!

N5HCy4b.png

Then he farted on me!

My fellow countrymen!

I seek your assistance to get my revenge on this strange giant troll thing that has wronged me so!

CAMrGXm.png

We managed to track him to start our revenge at Horse Statue village at M13 on Cadence!

My fellow countrymen!

I ask for your help in pardoning this venerable green man from life at 5pm CST on 1/24/21

timer_E1611529224.svg

There is easy access by sailing north from T13 or T16

My fellow countrymen!

If you have further questions, please /tell Rayen in-game!

Edited by Hobo
  • Like 10
  • Cat 1

For those sending me messages that say that I am being too temperamental about someone farting on me, I want to make it clear that it was so rancid that I upchucked the pizza I had just paid a lot for, and the smell wouldn't leave my beard for over 7 hours.

For those interested in making their way to the den of the rancid rose killer...

You can either travel via the highway North of the site as per the image below. The road runs through the L11-L15 tiles on the map and the red section is packed to help your journey.

QJXP4Xj.png

Otherwise you can come via the ocean to the south. NOTE: You will need shallow ships. Knarrs, Sailboats and Rowboats can easily get through.

Enjoy putting down the stench that is the Forest Giant!

• Like 3