Sign in to follow this  
ShadowsKing

Slept in bed, woke up bed gone no sleep bonus

On 1/19/21 I logged out via bed in my house on my deed which no one else has permissions to. I logged in on 1/20/21 and discovered I had not gained any sleep bonus, after noticing that I returned to my home to find my bed had disappeared. The bed was around 15 days old and the QL I am not certain of but I do know it was over 10 as I have been using it for bonus since I created it. The following are the logs from that night and my log in today

[21:10:18] You stop praying.
[21:11:47] You start to go to sleep.
Logging started 2021-01-20
[17:26:12] You will now fight aggressively.
[17:26:13] You will now fight aggressively.
[17:26:13] Mommagodrobot is logged in on Harmony.
[17:26:13] Wickywooo is logged in on Melody.
[17:26:13] Welcome back, Shadowsking! A harmonious Melody...
[17:26:14] You enter Port Of The Vale.
[17:26:14] You enter Freedom Isles.
[17:26:14] You feel the presence of Vynora.
[17:26:14] You may not move right now.
[17:26:14] 55 other players are online. You are on Melody (762 totally in Wurm).
[17:26:14] Type /help for available commands.
[17:26:14] You feel rested.
[17:26:18] You are no longer invulnerable.
[17:26:23] You may now move again.
[17:26:49] You start to pray at the altar of Vynora.

Gud'morning Shadowsking,   Jan 23rd, 2021 at 13:30 GMT

As for you Bed disappearing, unless you repair a Bed after each use, the decay damage will add up quickly for low QL items and it will self destruct at 100% damage.

As for No SB, I too have had No Sleep Bonus after going to bed,  occurring under the following circumstances.

1.... After a long 4 hour plus play session, I would log off into a Bed and discover although Wurm's window had closed, the game had in fact Not shut down, but in fact was showing still running in Task Manager.

So I would close it in Task Manager and come on next day to No Sleep Bonus.

2.... After a long 4 hour plus play session, I would log off into a Bed and Wurm would crash on closing.  Does not happen often but have experienced this.

Again no SB unless I relogged on into a fresh game and went to sleep for a 2nd time.

Food for thought and welcome to Wurm.

Cheers! Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy