Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

WTB 50kg Anvils

Bump! Have only found one more. Still looking for all the 50kg anvils.

Bratty  I'll check think i have 2 or 3 sitting around the deed. Will holler in game also.

• Like 1

Checked, have 1, and unfortunately ( or fortunately ) how you would choose to look at it... 

[18:37:42] A large, heavy metal anvil. You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Stor.b.ade'. Ql: 68.335, Dam: 4.45633.

Was my original large anvil from many years ago when I first started and has been with me no matter where i've gone.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stormblade said:

Checked, have 1, and unfortunately ( or fortunately ) how you would choose to look at it... 

[18:37:42] A large, heavy metal anvil. You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Stor.b.ade'. Ql: 68.335, Dam: 4.45633.

Was my original large anvil from many years ago when I first started and has been with me no matter where i've gone.

All good! Thank you for checking!

11 minutes ago, alakuzam said:

how many you still need

I buy as many as I can find. With the goal of imping them to 90 (So I can see the creature tag clearly), and then I attempt to send them to their original creator. I have a bunch still but haven't had much luck getting in contact with their creators. But I have also returned 15+ and rehomed a few. 

On 7/8/2022 at 4:10 PM, brattygirl said:

I buy as many as I can find. With the goal of imping them to 90 (So I can see the creature tag clearly), and then I attempt to send them to their original creator. I have a bunch still but haven't had much luck getting in contact with their creators. But I have also returned 15+ and rehomed a few. 

Creator tag might get lost, I have an old weight butchering knife that was in my bok for years and still is, upon inspection the tag changed to me a few years ago.

Just now, Hailiah said:

Creator tag might get lost, I have an old weight butchering knife that was in my bok for years and still is, upon inspection the tag changed to me a few years ago.

Some Creator tags have been lost. However not all have. I have returned a few to players who have not been on in a long time. I also have a 50kg anvil with a players who hasn't been on in almost 10 years.