Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

CAN NOT DISMOUNT FROM CART

Can not right click a ground tile right next to my cart to dismount inside a building on Independence. When I right click the tile next to my cart, it does not give me the option to dismount. So I have to right click my cart to dismount. This always seems to dump me right on the tile my horses are standing on.

Not sure if this is a bug or intended. But it seems to be a bug. Since the only way to dismount is by right clicking the cart, this dumps me right on the same tile the two horses are standing on, adds the potential of contracting a disease - just to exit my cart.

Please fix this.

Thanks your time.

Teeebomb

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words
  • Like 2

I have the same issue, the only way I can get off my cart inside a building is by right clicking disembark cart and it puts me on the same tile as my horses to.

No issue outdoor, only when inside a building.

• Like 2

It has been like this since I started playing some 8 years ago, at least.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Cecci said:

It has been like this since I started playing some 8 years ago, at least.

lol. I can believe this. I always wondered why sometimes I was forced to click my cart, other times I could right click a tile next to my cart. I've been here 5 years, and just now noticed its when I'm inside a building I can not dismount properly.

I guess I'm not the fastest rock rolling down the hill.

• Like 1

Out side you can click ground to dismount next to vehicle, inside a building have always had to click the vehicle to dismount.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2021 at 8:42 AM, HughMongus said:

Out side you can click ground to dismount next to vehicle, inside a building have always had to click the vehicle to dismount.

Truth. Hope they can fix it, so we can right click the ground to dismount, even when inside a building some day.