Sign in to follow this  
Ronbalder

Removing a planned "add to building"

Hello, 

Today the 18th of January I tried to remove a plan I added to the outside of my building on a tile with the command "Add to building". I misplaced so wanted to remove it, tried right clicking the tile and hit "remove from building" this msg is displayed; [17:43:39] <Ronbalder> [17:43:34] You already have a building under construction. Finish that one before trying to work here.

Tried many tools, tried bashing it, nothing worked. Tried being inside the planned structured tile, outside it, whatever, nothing worked. So I received GM support to remove it and was told to report here.

If i remember correctly, you need to finalize the building plan (same way you did on the original structure) and then you can "remove plan here"

Did not work. We tried everything we could, ended up with him/her having to use a GM tool to remove the added structure and for the record if it matters; nothing was started building on either of the "planned" walls that was added.

Edited by Ronbalder

He had a partially completed building elsewhere, and accidently added a tile onto a different building, that it would not let him remove.