Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Where is the noobie tutorial (the one that gives Educated title)?

It used to be in the journal, and it is gone. My two chars didn't do it.

Zrzut-ekranu-z-2021-01-17-12-22-48.png

Put that on server errors. The educated title is indeed missing, so is the tutorial which cannot be done anymore. Looks like another hasty step by the devs.

Yes devs, please bring it back, because it is extra title for the journal, and we were told by the game that we can always do the tutorial later on. If it is a bug please move it to the correct section. 

it was changed when the tutorial was moved to the new home.

Only place you can do the Tutorial is the new area and you are warned if you skip it you cant go back and redo it from what I understand.

I made a new char and there is no warning that you will not be able to do the tutorial later, for people new to Wurm it may be okay, but my chars were made when you had the tutorial in journal, and you could do it even 10 times if you wished for. I fail to understand why this was removed, a new player should be able to do the tutorial when they see fit, and now if you change your mind and decide you want the tutorial you have a problem. Not to mention that this tutorial comes with a perk - a title - and there is not a word for you that you just make this perk unavailable for your char forever. 

Edited by Platyna

It is a bug and will be fixed and everyone will get option to receive title. None get it at the moment complete tutorial or not.

• Like 1