Sign in to follow this  
Dranana1

Cadence Rift LAg

The lag on Cadence when a rift opens is making it to where it is almost impossible to do anything. Is there a way to fix this as even those at the rifts are feeling the lag alot. It is almost unplayable with the amount of lag spikes going on, please fix before the next rift as this is making them almost impossible to do as well as impacting those on the server not at the rifts.

• Like 1

I wish they wouldnt have delayed the rifts. If they kept them at the same time at least ONE server might be saved from this insane lag when 150+ people show up to one event and absolutely screw everyone else on the server who doesn't care for the rifts. I don't enjoy spending hours and hours with my stamina being broken EVERY time a rift opens.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:24 AM, HerbalMentat said:

I wish they wouldnt have delayed the rifts. If they kept them at the same time at least ONE server might be saved from this insane lag when 150+ people show up to one event and absolutely screw everyone else on the server who doesn't care for the rifts.

There was absolutley no lag on Harmony on last rift with almost 150 people in local. There was only 50 people on last Melody rift and no lag apparently. Don't really understand what are you talking about.