Sign in to follow this  
magaric

Source Springs

Can you increase the amount they give. .02  per spring is low. Especially if we wanna cast things without paying a fortune. .5kg would be nice thats still not even 1k karma. Split that between the world of wurm and very small. Used to be missions could complete get some karma consider sorcery spells being made cheaper or increasing it a bit.

0.02 for a found spring is a bit of a joke, given that source gems give 0.03 and can be found much more easily.  Source salt is also more useful as it has potion making as an option.

If the value above really is possible, it really upping if you want to "reward" exploration. 

For "mined springs", 0.3 would be the same as 10 source gems, and this seems reasonable as a minimum given the rarity.

For "spawned fountains" (if they use the same amounts),  make it a "function" of server size (0.5 - Release Sized, 4 - Indie sized, 8- Xanadu sized) .

2 hours ago, magaric said:

Yes but there are currently no missions on NFI

There was last time i checked. Cause those champ hell hounds chased me half across Melody.

4 hours ago, magaric said:

Yes but there are currently no missions on NFI

Yes, there is. Stockpiled around 11k karma from doing them occasionally.

Source springs and fountains should definitely give more, though. 

Edited by Jore

I found them they used to auto show but the new system has it hidden to new players. But yeah when a source spring was found it started with 5kg and could gain .5 a day i think.