brattygirl

Operation - Vintage Anvil Return

Recommended Posts

So found a bunch of owners yesterday. Hopefully today we can get in contact with some more. @gruedo you know if moss still plays?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2021 at 10:59 AM, brattygirl said:

@gruedo you know if moss still plays?

 

It's been 8 years since he logged in, not likely to return.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, grue said:

 

It's been 8 years since he logged in, not likely to return.

@gruewere you friends with moss? If so I wouldn’t mind sending the anvil to you :) atleast it would be in the company of someone who knew moss. 

Edited by brattygirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks brattygirl it's a really nice offer I just don't have a place for it - I'm a returning player back for a limited visit and no deed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, grue said:

Thanks brattygirl it's a really nice offer I just don't have a place for it - I'm a returning player back for a limited visit and no deed.

ok :) if you ever change your mind let me know. Would like to see this in their original owners hands, if not someone who knew them and could treasure them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blofield is a orginal  Small bears/Free bears citizen, i can hold it  when i see them again, bratty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wintersolstice passed away some time back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a remarkably beautiful and touching thing to see, someone trying to reunite items that are lost back with their owners.  It's something that brings back loads of old emotions, nostalgia and the look of how much you've grown now compared to then.  It makes me wonder how much I've changed compared to how I was when I first started Wurm.  One of the awesome things I enjoy about rereading old chat logs back in those times.  Thank you for your work, @brattygirl.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Taltos said:

Wintersolstice passed away some time back.

Maximus informed me of this. I did some research on the forums and found that Rudie had quite a long history with Wintersolstice. With that in mind I decided to pass the anvil to Rudie. I figured the best hands to put it in, was someone who had fond memories with the original owner and could cherish the anvil.

 

13 hours ago, Zahnweh said:

This is a remarkably beautiful and touching thing to see, someone trying to reunite items that are lost back with their owners.  It's something that brings back loads of old emotions, nostalgia and the look of how much you've grown now compared to then.  It makes me wonder how much I've changed compared to how I was when I first started Wurm.  One of the awesome things I enjoy about rereading old chat logs back in those times.  Thank you for your work, @brattygirl.

It is my pleasure :) part of me hopes that there's a 50kg anvil sitting somewhere that says Brattygirl on it. Sadly I was unable to keep any of my things from the JK Home days. I had to quit when they opened up Independence. Didn't have any funds to pay to play. But hopefully I can continue to reunite some players with their items.

19 hours ago, Elwood2 said:

Blofield is a orginal  Small bears/Free bears citizen, i can hold it  when i see them again, bratty.

Allright. I shall send it to Elwood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, grue said:

Thanks brattygirl it's a really nice offer I just don't have a place for it - I'm a returning player back for a limited visit and no deed.

@grue

 

Moss logged in today and I was able to return the anvil :) Also @Elwood2i mailed you those 2 anvils. apologies I got distracted and forgot to send them :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, you found something i made. That in itself is rare since i usually had other people make me things after constant whining :). I no longer play unfortunately due to more reasons than id like to mention. Feel free to shelf that or hunt down anyone that knew me possibly? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Drastox said:

wow, you found something i made. That in itself is rare since i usually had other people make me things after constant whining :). I no longer play unfortunately due to more reasons than id like to mention. Feel free to shelf that or hunt down anyone that knew me possibly? 

I will hold onto it. If you ever decide to come back it will be waiting for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now