Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

Operation - Vintage Anvil Return

So found a bunch of owners yesterday. Hopefully today we can get in contact with some more. @gruedo you know if moss still plays?

On 1/16/2021 at 10:59 AM, brattygirl said:

@gruedo you know if moss still plays?

It's been 8 years since he logged in, not likely to return.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grue said:

It's been 8 years since he logged in, not likely to return.

@gruewere you friends with moss? If so I wouldn’t mind sending the anvil to you :) atleast it would be in the company of someone who knew moss. 

Edited by brattygirl

Thanks brattygirl it's a really nice offer I just don't have a place for it - I'm a returning player back for a limited visit and no deed.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, grue said:

Thanks brattygirl it's a really nice offer I just don't have a place for it - I'm a returning player back for a limited visit and no deed.

ok :) if you ever change your mind let me know. Would like to see this in their original owners hands, if not someone who knew them and could treasure them.

Blofield is a orginal  Small bears/Free bears citizen, i can hold it  when i see them again, bratty.

• Like 1

This is a remarkably beautiful and touching thing to see, someone trying to reunite items that are lost back with their owners.  It's something that brings back loads of old emotions, nostalgia and the look of how much you've grown now compared to then.  It makes me wonder how much I've changed compared to how I was when I first started Wurm.  One of the awesome things I enjoy about rereading old chat logs back in those times.  Thank you for your work, @brattygirl.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Taltos said:

Wintersolstice passed away some time back.

Maximus informed me of this. I did some research on the forums and found that Rudie had quite a long history with Wintersolstice. With that in mind I decided to pass the anvil to Rudie. I figured the best hands to put it in, was someone who had fond memories with the original owner and could cherish the anvil.

13 hours ago, Zahnweh said:

This is a remarkably beautiful and touching thing to see, someone trying to reunite items that are lost back with their owners.  It's something that brings back loads of old emotions, nostalgia and the look of how much you've grown now compared to then.  It makes me wonder how much I've changed compared to how I was when I first started Wurm.  One of the awesome things I enjoy about rereading old chat logs back in those times.  Thank you for your work, @brattygirl.

It is my pleasure :) part of me hopes that there's a 50kg anvil sitting somewhere that says Brattygirl on it. Sadly I was unable to keep any of my things from the JK Home days. I had to quit when they opened up Independence. Didn't have any funds to pay to play. But hopefully I can continue to reunite some players with their items.

19 hours ago, Elwood2 said:

Blofield is a orginal  Small bears/Free bears citizen, i can hold it  when i see them again, bratty.

Allright. I shall send it to Elwood.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, grue said:

@grue

Moss logged in today and I was able to return the anvil :) Also @Elwood2i mailed you those 2 anvils. apologies I got distracted and forgot to send them :) 

wow, you found something i made. That in itself is rare since i usually had other people make me things after constant whining :). I no longer play unfortunately due to more reasons than id like to mention. Feel free to shelf that or hunt down anyone that knew me possibly? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Drastox said:

wow, you found something i made. That in itself is rare since i usually had other people make me things after constant whining :). I no longer play unfortunately due to more reasons than id like to mention. Feel free to shelf that or hunt down anyone that knew me possibly? 

I will hold onto it. If you ever decide to come back it will be waiting for you.

Bump! some more anvils added. Let's try to see if we can find the original owners!!! And as always looking to buy some more 50kg anvils to try to return!

[09:15:46] Player not found with the name Tomomi.

It appears that the creator of the 50kg anvil that supremed no longer plays the game. So if this was an alt of someone and you have some hard evidence that it was in fact an account you owned please let me know.

Edited by brattygirl

Kasumi still plays on Pristine and is active around evening time GMT. I'll direct them to this thread when I get on later.

• Like 1

Holy crap i can't imagine how old that anvil must be.....i basically never smith on Nadroj so it must be from early years before i was a priest or had alts/villagers doing smithing for me. Moss was an old buddy in my village on MRH too so thats equally old as heck.

• Like 2

Are you still around @Nadroj? If so I can send you the anvil when I am home. And yeah Moss had actually logged in and collected the anvil. 

Edited by brattygirl
  • Like 1

Wow, nice to hear he's about if its the original guy, i'd really appreciate it if you could! At best estimate my thinking is that anvil may be from my home on MRH which means its gotta be 12/13 years old maybe.

• Like 4

awesome. I am out at the moment but should be on in like 2hrs or so and will send it as soon as I am on. 

• Like 1

@NadrojSent enjoy!!

[18:59:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

And @SugarFoxxthank you for your kind words! 

• Like 1

Bump!!! Have some more 50kg anvils being imped that will be added in the next day or so. I am still looking for more people to return them to. If anyone can help lead me to them.