Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

Operation - Vintage Anvil Return

Hey I see my name there! I started around summer '09 so it would definitely be from around that time.

Edited by Chrizz
  • Like 1

Yeah -- I live over on Xanadu :) mail to Chrizz

Thank you!!

• Like 1

@Chrizz[09:06:55] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Enjoy!

Bump!!! Any information to help me return these anvils to their original owners would be greatly appreciated! 

Bump!!! Looking for more anvils to return as well as info for the existing anvils I have currently. 

Heh rarely made anvils, preferred the five finger discount. Even today I'll "scavenge" any I see to keep on my knarrs.

This is actually Klaa, that forums account is still under a years' old ban. Though, I'm allowed to use this one... go figure.

Anyways, the anvil is a mundane one, even if an older model. Feel free to donate or use as you see fit.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, Karrde said:

Heh rarely made anvils, preferred the five finger discount. Even today I'll "scavenge" any I see to keep on my knarrs.

This is actually Klaa, that forums account is still under a years' old ban. Though, I'm allowed to use this one... go figure.

Anyways, the anvil is a mundane one, even if an older model. Feel free to donate or use as you see fit.

I had sent the anvil to Nadroj to give to you.

• Like 1

Bump! Still a bunch of anvils to return. Still looking to buy more to imp up and try to return!!! any leads would be greatly appreciated!!!

Bump!!! Still have a bunch to return. Still looking for more to imp up and return. Pm me with any info!

I wanted to thank brattygirl for doing this service! not only did I get my old 50 kg anvil imped it was returned rare! Thank you!!

• Like 2

On 12/31/2021 at 9:24 PM, Bramson said:

I wanted to thank brattygirl for doing this service! not only did I get my old 50 kg anvil imped it was returned rare! Thank you!!

It was my pleasure :) ty for your kind words! 

Kasumi is a long-time player who I met on JKH. They still log in very often (far more often than me!) so if you haven't reunited them with their anvil yet you should be able to fairly easily. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Berris said:

Kasumi is a long-time player who I met on JKH. They still log in very often (far more often than me!) so if you haven't reunited them with their anvil yet you should be able to fairly easily. 

I have tried to pm Kasumi in game but haven't had any luck.

8 hours ago, KellyTxX said:

Sadly mikeyaya is also passed away. 

I was informed of this a few weeks ago. I sent the anvil to someone who was close to mikeyaya so atleast it will be in good hands.

On 8/7/2021 at 4:26 PM, fencejumper said:

Kasumi still plays on Pristine and is active around evening time GMT. I'll direct them to this thread when I get on later.

On 12/27/2021 at 4:51 AM, Mitzie said:

Kasumi still plays regularly.

On 1/10/2022 at 12:44 AM, Berris said:

See, this is why I need to write things down...

Thanks guys (hi old neighbour!), and thank you Bratty.  I have a number of the fat old anvils still, so can you please send that one to Nirav so he can add it to his wonderful museum on Indy?

Thanks again and I'll go through my anvil bundle and see if any of those have other sigs than mine and send them your way Bratty!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kasumi said:

Thanks guys (hi old neighbour!), and thank you Bratty.  I have a number of the fat old anvils still, so can you please send that one to Nirav so he can add it to his wonderful museum on Indy?

Thanks again and I'll go through my anvil bundle and see if any of those have other sigs than mine and send them your way Bratty!

I will send it to Nirav when I am home later! and yes I would glady buy any large anvil you have sitting around and attempt to return it to it's original creator :)

On 1/11/2022 at 2:35 PM, Kasumi said:

Sent to Nirav. 

• Like 1

Bump! Been awhile since I updated this, got some more anvils and had them imped up! Still have a bunch I would like to return to their owners! If you know them or are one of them, please shoot me a pm, or respond here!