Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

Operation - Vintage Anvil Return

During the RMT sellout I had purchased a bunch of old 50kg anvils, with the goal of reuniting them with their creators (Also was hoping to get a rare or supreme one). Providing of course their creators still play. A bunch had the same name, but I took out the doubles and below is a list of the anvils and they are renamed with their creator. If anyone knows if these players are still around and can direct me to them, or if that player can see this and respond. I would appreciate that. The anvils will then be mailed to the creator free of charge.

DYs7etW.png

Spoiler

Anvils that have been returned!

- Maximustehgreat

- Nahjocheese

- Mkeyyaya (Rehomed)

- Wintersolst (Rehomed)

- OospeedstyleroO

- Vlada

- Elwood

- Blofield

- Moss

- Nadroj

- Klaa

- Chrizz

- Bramson

- Jberg

- Kasumi

- Ciray

Also in an effort to find more Anvils to return please see the below thread.

Edited by brattygirl
  • Like 17

yeah im accualy still around, nice idea heh :)

Edited by oOspeedstylerOo
  • Like 3

Elwood

Elwood was/is his original Southern Freedom Isles character, Elwood2 is for Northern Freedom Isles and the forum name he's using most now.  You might want to confirm with him before mailing a 50 kg large anvil.

Just ask him about wood scraps when you contact him about it!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, oOspeedstylerOo said:

sweet well that's one out of 16. I also spoke with Elwood so thats 2. I wanted to reunite people with their old items. Would be cool to get something old back. Since items from JK Home are still around, that means the anvils can be almost 14 years old.

Just now, Tristanc said:

Elwood

Elwood was/is his original Southern Freedom Isles character, Elwood2 is for Northern Freedom Isles and the forum name he's using most now.  You might want to confirm with him before mailing a 50 kg large anvil.

Just ask him about wood scraps when you contact him about it!

yeah I spoke with him. He's not on SFI now but when he is again I will mail it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oOspeedstylerOo said:

[11:04:57] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Was sent to your character. Enjoy!

haha my old anvil. Damn, that is an old anvil, got to be 8+ years now. unfortunately Wintersolstice has passed away :(

• Like 2

Just now, Maximustehgreat said:

haha my old anvil. Damn, that is an old anvil, got to be 8+ years now. unfortunately Wintersolstice has passed away :(

I am very sorry to hear about winter. In regards to your anvil, do you still play max? If so it's yours.

Some of those are victim to the great signature purge and were given the signature of people who examined them first after, not the creator. Its a nice idea in theory but i wonder how many will be honest with you

• Like 5

Just now, SmeJack said:

Some of those are victim to the great signature purge and were given the signature of people who examined them first after, not the creator. Its a nice idea in theory but i wonder how many will be honest with you

I figured that may be the case with some. But without knowing for certain who the original creator is, atleast I will be returning an item to someone that has owned it at some point.

Just now, kochinac said:

Lol Vlada is my priest, still playing :) 

Awesome! Who should I mail it to? 

can mail to Vlada or Kochinac. thank you. its very interesting surprise, I did not see this coming :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brattygirl said:

I am very sorry to hear about winter. In regards to your anvil, do you still play max? If so it's yours.

sure send it cod, thank you

Edited by Maximustehgreat
  • Like 1

Ah, a lot of old names there. No need to send the anvil to me, I'm sadly not able to log in at the moment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jberg said:

Ah, a lot of old names there. No need to send the anvil to me, I'm sadly not able to log in at the moment.

Well when you are able to log in it's yours @Jberg

5 hours ago, Maximustehgreat said:

sure send it cod, thank you

sent it just now. enjoy!

• Like 1

I remember Moss, amazing that it still survives.  It would be from 2008 and created on either JK or more likely MR home.

I'm not familiar with the RMT sellout, what is that?

Edited by grue
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, grue said:

I remember Moss, amazing that it still survives.  It would be from 2008 and created on either JK or more likely MR home.

I'm not familiar with the RMT sellout, what is that?

Before they opened the steam server, they removed real money trading. A lot of players sold of their items before that.