Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Britney Spears' Bounce House

Come on down to the Black Hatchling's Bounce House!

gYiLhRB.png

Come on down to Oops I Did It Again at K15 where, thanks to an assortment of Britney Spears themed stuff, you too can have her songs play in your head over and over even as you try to sleep! Extra bonus since this will probably cause Fabricant to have to play some MIDI Britney Spears songs too!

We will be opening the Super Safe Bounce House at around this time:

timer_E1610823602.svg

Remember to bring a tent for safety, and for even more safety, get there early! As ever, everything will be rolled!

And look, for once I remembered a map!

Spoiler

9c780f474e063351b1021abf12717143.jpg

• Like 21

i dont know whats more exciting about Stanlee's events,  the actual slaying or to see what funky theme he comes up with :D hehe

• Like 4

Thanks again Stan! Thanks for making it public. Wurm need more players like you and the rest of the crew😘

Edited by Spaeder
  • Like 2

Publicly-rolled fantastic bone - nice one!  Thanks for organising, Stan, Bob & Nine 🙂

• Like 3

A few words,

A sodding fantastic bone dropped, and was rolled off. I'm serious about "no reserved loot," and that remains true for any hunting groups who've been asking me to host their events but with reserved loot - it's this standard of "no reservation," or no event. Thanks again to everyone who helps make these events possible! If you want to join in the scouting teams to make more of these possible, get in contact with me!

I also did something unusual this time: I waited 15 minutes before starting, despite no reported server crossing issues. This is not a standard I will be sticking to, and I will be returning to starting on time unless a CM+ reports crossing issues. I make sure these posts are up at least 24 hours in advance, and never change the time once "12 hours remaining" elapses. So you've gotta make sure you check the wind, and ideally arrive an hour in advance if you don't want to risk missing it.

Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 17

17 hours ago, Uisge_Beatha said:

I think we should all fight it with spears...

damn it - missed opportunity *facepalm*

• Like 2

Stanlee is extremely generous giving his time and all the prizes away. Thank you.

• Like 3

Another awesome event guys, and a public roll on a fantastic bone is not something you see everyday! Speaks volumes for all of you :)

• Like 4

Ty for another amazing slaying Stan!! Glad I was able to attend this one. Crazy to see a fantastic bone drop, let alone be rolled off!!! Can't wait to attend the next one.

• Like 3

Because there were no server crossing issues besides extremely bad  wind. There was an issue in a canal where several boats were stuck due to extreme lag spike, and I told you that, you could check on MRTG that I am telling the truth. Travel from SE Ind to the slaying site normally takes max 30 minutes, so it wasn't our fault. You don't have to be a CM or a GM to recognize that the server is lagged beyond any comprehension. 

lag-day.png

BTW Wurm got completely South, for example this is what my char, that was supposed to be on boat seen (she could move around and jump from 4k slopes unharmed):

Zrzut-ekranu-z-2021-01-16-21-52-54.png

Edited by Platyna

Another awesome slaying from Stan and team!

Bad wind isn't a server crossing issue.  And the usual dumped out of boats thing isn't new or news.  This was one of the busier slayings I've been to, so clearly plenty of people were able to leave home early enough to make it on time, even without the extra 15 minutes grace.

• Like 1