Sign in to follow this  
Tristanc

[SOLD, please close]

I have more than 10 Sleep Powders for sale.

Price is 1.6 silvers each. If you pick them up at my Sanderling Priory deed in north Harmony (h17, dock on deed for you to use), I can knock a few coppers off each sleeping powder or toss in something else with it to cover your trip

Can do it at the soonest time you and I can arrange a meeting (sleep powders can't be mailed).

If you want me to deliver, it must be to a place with seagoing coast access in Harmony, Melody, or Cadence or else road access in the center north of Harmony such as near Heartland.

Forum PM me if interested, or message Tantris on Harmony ingame.

EDIT: Prices lowered again, this updated post reflects the most updated details over any that follow below in the thread.

Edited by Tristanc
sold out

Prices lowered effective this post.

10 sleep powders for a total of 18 silver coins.

If you're willing to pick them up from my deed on Harmony (Sanderling Priory), you can have all ten for 17 silver coins.

If you can trade a QL 70+ iron needle, that can substitute for one of the silvers.

See updated info on original post. It now has info with the current pricing (lowered from earlier offers).

Iron needle deal no longer available but I'd be willing to trade one sleeping potion for a carving knife of 70+ QL.

Edited by Tristanc
price adjustment

Hi carving knifes are cheap to make 90ql is like 1s atm

Edited by Oversix

Hi Oversix, I appreciate the info. Unfortunately my own Weaponsmithing skill is way lower than that and I'd appreciate getting a good QL carving knife.

If you're interested in making a good deal, then, would you like to take up the offer and trade me a 70+ QL carving knife in return for a sleeping powder?  That's greater than a 1/2 silver profit for you by your reckoning.

I only need a single carving knife, though, so it's a one-time only deal.