Zuelatak

Rift Separation of Cadence/Melody

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Maxismo said:

just lmaoing at how aggressive bearclaws is being over the fact that some people want to cooperate in the social game of wurm

Im being aggressive  because i don't like ppl telling me i cant do something or i have to wait a day because you or whoever the fuk wants to off set the rifts . i give 2 fuks about it being off set all i want to do is show up and play and go back to my deed and do my thing.. not wait around a day waiting on whoever to say ok now you can play it..  ? like who the fuk do you think you or no one has made you king of nothing what gives you the right to stop ppl form doing it and holding up the rift for ppl who whats to just go play it and go back doing whatever they want .. so yes that's why im aggressive and i want wait around because you guys don't like the time its set at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jore said:

Some may feel more rift points isn't worth the extra time spent traveling. 

This is a fair point, but it is just a suggestion for the ~15 people who would normally go to the Melody rift for JUST this cycle of rifts. The "more rift points" is specifically because if the ~150 on Cadence can also make the Melody rift then the ~15 people will receive way more rewards. 

 

3 hours ago, Jore said:

Things will spread out naturally with time

Whilst this is true the time it will take means that every single rift cycle the ~150 miss out on a 2nd rift that they may have been able to attend and for those that aren't able to make the Cadence rift due to scheduling can't make the Melody one either. The hope is that everyone is willing to sacrifice 1 rift cycle on Melody to create separation and then be further rewarded in the future. 

 

3 hours ago, Jore said:

it is intended and based on past responses, nothing will be done about it by the devs

It was not intended and the fact that the devs won't be doing anything means that it's up to us to do so. 

 

3 hours ago, Jore said:

Asking fellow players to take more time out of their play

I don't follow this part because the result of this is to be able to spend less time to get the rewards people want. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tigerclaw said:

all i want to do is show up and play and go back to my deed and do my thing

I'm just very confused why you aren't able to have this mentality a day later. I understand showing up and being asked to leave might be upsetting, but the goal of putting this post out early and advertising it is so you don't show up for this ONE rift. 

 

55 minutes ago, Tigerclaw said:

who the fuk do you think you or no one has made you king of nothing what gives you the right to stop ppl form doing it

No one made me king. I don't claim to be king. I'm asking you and other people who plan to attend the Melody rift to hold one for one of your rifts, so that everyone can be rewarded more. I'm trying to encourage and incentive you that by losing this one rift you will gain much more at future rifts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There you go you got your wish..

 

To allow for easier spread and ensure players of all time zones can attend one, the Melody rift will be delayed by 12 hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool its fixed now. hope all is happy 😃

Edited by Tigerclaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tigerclaw said:

cool its fixed now. hope all is happy 😃

And you don't hate us anymore? 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HolyPower said:

And you don't hate us anymore? 😘

like i said i don't care about the line up it was some one tilling me to do something whos not a dev gm or nothing for that matter. not asking me. Alot ppl put there tails down and go with it thats cool im not build that way if you cant think or see were i was coming from then im sorry for that.and i never hated no one.

 

just need some people on Melody to put up signs around the rift location stating to wait until the 15th and maybe some alts in local on the 14th telling people not to finish the rift. I

Edited by Tigerclaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just my opinion on this matter but during the last rift on cadence we had a guy going around with his wagon spam picking up every special ogre that was felled before anyone else could get a chance to possibly get it, do we want these character types at each rift, not to mention there are many players that simply don't care what time rifts are on other servers because they are not going to take the time to travel over there just for the sake of as the one guy says "gotta catch them all" I do agree asking people to wait is rude although if ye want to wait that is fine go ahead that means more loot for the rest of us.

 

  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kordethbludscythe said:

just my opinion on this matter but during the last rift on cadence we had a guy going around with his wagon spam picking up every special ogre that was felled before anyone else could get a chance to possibly get it, do we want these character types at each rift, not to mention there are many players that simply don't care what time rifts are on other servers because they are not going to take the time to travel over there just for the sake of as the one guy says "gotta catch them all" I do agree asking people to wait is rude although if ye want to wait that is fine go ahead that means more loot for the rest of us.

 

Don't really get it why he collected special ogres and why anyone would care about it? As i know they don't have any special loot or something like that, or i'm mistaken? And i think you missed the point about loot - you get more rift resources and they have higher quality when its more people on rift, because there more mobs and more rift points. Also you have more healers so its more pleasant experience.  Its like 1 rift for 3 in terms of rewards if we compare 150 people rift and 15 people. Yes you can get more nodes of resourses to geather when there not many players, but you need wery high geathering skill and tools to get them with decent quality, instead of get lots of them with high quality only for closing rift with lots of peoples.

And since when asking is rude? And not to mention all it was for more people from different time zones have more chances to participate in rifts and not for "gotta catch them all".

 

Good that developers solved this problem and spread rifts a little by themselves, so we dont need to waste our time again and again to explain to some ignorant people that if 10 people will wait than lot more people can have a chance to cath rift in their timezone for long period of time, while people is actualy playing, although they are becoming less and less. But now we ALL CAN CHOOSE at what rift to go, one more chance and one more time in a week, to go to rift and have fun or to go to work or go to sleep or do whatever depending on time. Now if someone missed Cadence rift he can go on Melody. Its so simple, that what it was all about...

Edited by HolyPower
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 4:34 PM, HolyPower said:

Don't really get it why he collected special ogres and why anyone would care about it? As i know they don't have any special loot or something like that, or i'm mistaken? And i think you missed the point about loot - you get more rift resources and they have higher quality when its more people on rift, because there more mobs and more rift points. Also you have more healers so its more pleasant experience.  Its like 1 rift for 3 in terms of rewards if we compare 150 people rift and 15 people. Yes you can get more nodes of resourses to geather when there not many players, but you need wery high geathering skill and tools to get them with decent quality, instead of get lots of them with high quality only for closing rift with lots of peoples.

And since when asking is rude? And not to mention all it was for more people from different time zones have more chances to participate in rifts and not for "gotta catch them all".

 

Good that developers solved this problem and spread rifts a little by themselves, so we dont need to waste our time again and again to explain to some ignorant people that if 10 people will wait than lot more people can have a chance to cath rift in their timezone for long period of time, while people is actualy playing, although they are becoming less and less. But now we ALL CAN CHOOSE at what rift to go, one more chance and one more time in a week, to go to rift and have fun or to go to work or go to sleep or do whatever depending on time. Now if someone missed Cadence rift he can go on Melody. Its so simple, that what it was all about...

 I got a supreme recipe off a champion ogre. I believe they have a better chance to give better loot when butchered? can someone confirm this I cant find the original post I am thinking of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they removed loot on corpses years ago it drops to a random attacker on death now

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI Here's the next dates & times

  • Cad: 2021-02-02 03:00 AM
  • Mel: 2021-02-02 01:01 PM
  • Har: 2021-02-03 09:48 PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now