Sign in to follow this  
Josso

Questions about Shoulderpads.

Hi,

the Elaborate Shoulderpads have this buff "The Elaborate shoulder pad gives a buff to Studded leather armour glance bonus versus two-handed". Now I am wondering how meaningful this buff is. What monster besides trolls attacks with two-handed weapons?

The Human Skull Shoulderpads have this buff "The human skull shoulder pad gives a buff to weapon damage increases while wearing medium or light armour." I am not sure I even understand that. Is it a flat weapon damage increase? If so, how much?

And because this is Wurm, I have to ask: Is studded leather armour medium armour?

Thanks for any help.

• Like 1

if you look in spell effects it'll tell you the % increase, and "armor penalty x" is the armor class you're wearing

Thanks for your answer, but I don't quite understand it. Which spell effects? I am looking on the wiki.

ingame, press o, hover over tools, click more, spell effects

Should look like this 7ec77a1964dec4e7e01e5f78413ad2b2.png With the effect changing based on what shoulder pads you're wearing and the ql+rarity of them. iirc the human skull shoulder pads were 5% when i was wearing 2 rare 75ql ones, but not sure on that as i don't have any to check

• Like 1