Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

When were these two deeds founded?

Hi.  A friend and I are wanting to make wiki pages for our deeds, but can't find the founding date for Dragonfoot or Raider Nation.  Both are on Independence and were present on the 2011 map.  Unfortunately, the settlement token does not tell a person the founding date of their deed. I feel like it should, but I know that suggestion goes elsewhere and not in this thread. These are not in Niarja at all.  They are not searchable by name, and they are not in the list of deeds for Independence.  If you were around pre 2012, and would not mind searching your event feed, there may be an event for when both of these were founded if you were online when it happened. Could folks check for me?  It would be really cool to have them have the start dates on there.

found these on the twitter:

Dec 6, 2011 · The settlement of Raider Nation has just been founded by Edzwarr. (link)

Jan 2, 2012 · The settlement of Dragonfoot has just been founded by Lumpygravy. (link)

not sure if they're the ones you're looking for since both were disbanded later but they were the only results for the names