• Like 15

13 hours ago, Josuhacalvert said:

Chef's Bench at Thallspring Hotel.

fyJj6gI.jpg

Is that a crate rack?

• Like 2

Hiya

Bar table with empty shelf unit moved into the table

You also get to use the shelf underneath.

Probably the top one as well if you stood on a cart... which i didn't... but wished i had lol

On 1/10/2021 at 6:16 AM, Josuhacalvert said:

Chef's Bench at Thallspring Hotel.

fyJj6gI.jpg

WOW Awesome

Flower fountains, as seen at Deliverance's 2021 Easter Impalong:

SBtKGCA.jpg

a64BJqF.jpg

ENFqy6n.jpg

Edited by Ayuna
  • Like 10

As seen in a canal on Deliverance... A dyed lamp placed underwater creates a wonderful effect, the origins of which may seem a mystery at first, if your boat is wide and obscures the source of the light. The first couple of times of sailing through the canal, I thought that the walls, ceiling were lit from within. Leaves quite an impression.

1Cwt9y5.jpg

Edited by Ayuna
  • Like 8

On Deliverance, again! (The name of the deed and deed owner eludes me now.)

Build the entrance to a building on the second level, connecting it with the ground via a bridge adorned by two columns!

INd8AOr.jpg

• Like 7

Can we post our own?

A bar using 2 rows of cupboards. One row on the ground, one row on floorboards. And a chain fence hidden underneath makes it into a barrier as well.

wnHSrlY.jpg

Edited by Morrowen
  • Like 16

So i give to thee the wash table......

Currently only available to a certain VIP at Thallspring's Hotel, Olive Suite.... Kats ya cant guess whos suite?... oops.... 

lsEZEbO.jpg

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 2

Sadly im no good at these kinds of out of the box ways of seeing new ideas in Wurm, but have big admiration for our more creative folks .. well done y'all, and thanks :).

• Like 1

I swear that I did try to limit the amount of screenshots I have taken over the years - but I still got 32 pictures left - so bear with this long post. These are all taken on WU server Sklotopolis - hence some ideas may not be possible for WO.

Some mine-creativity:
2wdpuxy.jpg
Love this one - belonging to Iamyourfather.

quiJJtp.jpg
Cant recall who owns this place. Creative use of a mine to create a basement (I know Iamyourfather has a setup like this as well, only I forgot to screenshot it and I am too far away to be bothered to run over there atm).

Now for more creative use of items:

TVLJm5s.jpg

Are comments even needed? Colossi of Fo by my own deed (before they rotted away off deed... RIP color runes + colossi..)

laQzYMh.jpg
Hedges aline perfectly into the spirit gate - who knew?

7ZZ0z0r.jpg

Temples + marble buldings + bridges = AWESOME. Courtesy of Mike.

0jHRtbZ.jpg
I like how a marble keystone adds a bit of flair to this merchant setup (my own setup in the past - I have since forgot to utilize this idea! O.O )

DYEmRIx.jpg

Combining two (or more) marble planters in order to create a pattern. You can add two more for even more "spikes" - I think I prefer this one though.

xRblFbB.jpg
Unfinished bee-hive = perfect if you want a smaller wooden planter (they take 0 decay on deed as well \o/ )

MBhDMGG.jpg
Grabbed this screenshot from Dweias deed - I  love how the wooden trellis is hidden and it looks like the greenery is climbing on the iron bars instead.

odF36VC.jpg

CvVv5Py.jpg

Gaming room from my 3d labyrinth in the making - figured out a way to make gaming tables :D Lets just say this one is crazy... This is A LOT of nori (the green stuff), and I believe I have both marble tables and something smaller underneath of the nori to get the perfect placement of things.

ox6fRhD.jpg
A proper throne \o/

v3BHZSS.jpg
One of my bars

avSC4fn.jpg
Another bar of mine - this one I have shared before I believe? But figured I would collect it here :)

aW1a3QN.jpg

Kitchen counters and a kitchen island with a little bar section.

CgQNvz1.jpg

Nothing crazy here really - just a "TV" in a corner and a sign pushed into the wall to the point where you can read it but not see the actual sign.

uR3evYG.jpg
Altars + jack'o'lanterns + flowers + mint = awesome halloween decorations.

vU6aUse.jpg

AyqpGtE.jpg

My closet - it looked awesome when I made it. Lets just say the white dotted flowers on the shelves rotted away (as did lots of things) - but it was pretty while it lasted?

opfbjOs.jpg

I find fireplaces look so much better with a few flowers on top. Here I combined it with a couple of gold staffs. On my server we can wax items to keep them from decaying as fast = more fun decorating with them.

e8jeBc1.jpg

A proper bathroom - the only thing I didn't add here is a steamy fog spider corpse inside the tub. Marble keystones, tables, some cooked rice for water, sheets as towels, an empty catseye as a soap - the rest should be obvious what it is I imagine.

VgXregZ.jpg

Keystones can be used for lots of purposes (see bedroom picture for reference to whats underneath the keystone).

876ha3T.jpg

Just a randomly decorated living room - not sure if it can inspire someone (pardon the custom graphic banners in the background - was playing with texture packs at the time..)

S0BbX0I.jpg

Buoys used to mark a canal - maybe not extremely creative buuuut when I shared it on my server few people were aware these things even existed :)

Building ideas:

xydQjan.jpg
Pretty happy with this treehouse design - not quite finished is all.

kBAmjzC.jpg

And a pier from my event deed in the making

(also played around with this idea: )

Te1EWCv.jpg

This guy wanted to visit:

toFC3qK.jpg

DGGSM9Y.jpg
Lighthouse from my own deed. Was fun to be able to make an actual spiral staircase inside.

oqzkuVm.jpg

Can't remember whose house this is, but I saved a screenshot cause I liked the way the T-arches go with the palisades. Maybe useful to someone? :)

tqyCfT0.jpg

I believe this is from Stargraces deed? (correct me if I am wrong). Thought it was highly creative :)

imJbPy8.jpg
Another one from my event-deed in the making - with the clever use of bridges I managed to make a layered city that looks connected. Can't really utilize carts or wagons on it though - they tend to glitch through the bridge/house connections all the time :(  
(At least no carts will be allowed for the labyrinth = non-issue)

• Like 32

At the above pics from Joneya ... WOW! I know it's WU but it's still just WOW. Totally inspired moi!🦆

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Josuhacalvert said:

At the above pics from Joneya ... WOW! I know it's WU but it's still just WOW. Totally inspired moi!🦆

Totally agree, tons of ideas in there that we can do in WO as well, very impressive!

• Like 2

Some really great ideas in here!! Thank you for the inspiration.

@JoneyaAlso, that garage wasn't Stargrace's deed, that one was mine. And it still needs a coat of paint... whenever I can decide on a colour. 😉

Edited by Fizziepop
  • Like 1

Scout Three came across this lamp post design in EP6....we all thought it was pretty cool

O9rT9Dr.jpg

• Like 1

This is a drawing done by @olafhairybreeksto illustrate a house with a basement she saw once: built in a pit... with two bridges connecting to the ground level. ymHHlfO.png

• Like 4

This one isn't quite related to deed design, but is a testament to how out-of-the-box some players think when selling items at a market. As shown in these screenshots taken at Eden Harbor Market on Xanadu, a trader sells keys corresponding to each pen, within which you will find not horses, but items for sale:

d6SIqw7.jpg

DDisfb6.jpg

• Like 3

I had an alliance member suggest that I post this here after seeing my alcohol cellar.

oNBTz84.png 
I like to use T-arches as support pillars. A big bonus is that you can place copper candelabras inside of them to look like you have nice candle sconces for a good cellar / basement look :D 

• Like 11

So , rather than the four horses of the Apocalypse this is the four horses of the Wurm Moons.

Each horse is called Valrei,Jackal,Seris and Haven and they are moving around the Pillar of Sol

Not unique but fun

lOoiPwO.jpg

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 4

On 11/10/2021 at 6:40 AM, Ayuna said:

This is a drawing done by @olafhairybreeksto illustrate a house with a basement she saw once: built in a pit... with two bridges connecting to the ground level. ymHHlfO.png

It's from my deed. I got the buildings from@notstupidbobband@Fortiden.

qc66Cto.png

D917Xsy.png

j3tWnGZ.png

What I need now is a way to pave under those bridges to get rid of that grass sticking out.

Edited by Idlamn
  • Like 7

A very unique flowerbed, as seen at Pit Stop Slowmo on Xanadu (if I'm not mistaken).

ZSrfdqr.jpg

• Like 2