Sign in to follow this  
Atrayu

Settlement Question:

Thinking about a move from my sleepy server (Pristine) to Indy. It's SO quiet there that it was nice initially, but now I'm thinking it's too quiet. (7 people at it's lowest and 30 average at it's peak.) 

Any one know where there is a nice size patch of land to settle? Most of the land seems to be mountains. I'm looking for flatlands and hills. Access to water isn't super important but would be helpful for parking the boats.

I can explore for myself - but I was just wondering what areas I should go looking... Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Near the inner sea? I may be interested in joining a village - but it would need to be spacious enough for me to add a few large buildings. (I can contribute to deed fees if I did join.)

Thanks and stay safe!

The northern areas seem to be less inhabited than the southern areas. I live on the inner coast at E15 myself, and there is lots of space to my east that has previous terraforming along the highway and such, so lots of pre-flattened areas but still quite a lot of wilder areas with hills and mountains too. I made the move from Release to Inde a bit over a year ago for the same reason, and I have loved it even though it was sad to leave the server I spent my first 3 wurm years on. It was just too quiet :)

Edited by DemonaNightshade
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

The northern areas seem to be less inhabited than the southern areas. I live on the inner coast at E15 myself, and there is lots of space to my east that has previous terraforming along the highway and such, so lots of pre-flattened areas but still quite a lot of wilder areas with hills and mountains too. I made the move from Release to Inde a bit over a year ago for the same reason, and I have loved it even though it was sad to leave the server I spent my first 3 wurm years on. It was just too quiet :)

This was exactly the kind of reply I was hoping for! Thank you!!

• Like 1

You can come over to SE Ind, I can show you some nice places, I know this place like the back of my pocket. I live in R20. 

• Like 1

Thanks every one. I'm going to take some time and explore Indy a bit starting in the North East. A lot of warm welcomes - love it so far!