Sign in to follow this  
SmackedDown

Wood Colors not the same on all Models

I remade all my Crate racks and BCU to Walnut, well because I like the color.

I have decided I wanted to remake all my FSB's in walnut to match, however in the picture below you can see clearly the colors do not match. Is this intended to be that way or just a wrong mapping in the code?

Walnut Crate rack                               Walnut FSB

KcEy6Ry.png

• Like 4

I have noticed this too, I feel as tho the great move to shaders for wood color was abandoned because it seems like they just stopped converting stuff half way through.  I really wish devs would finish them all and then do it going forward for new items.

• Like 4

This has been bothering me too.

i also love the walnut color and remade everything on my deed in walnut.

altho i like the color of the walnut fsb’s as well and i don’t have a crate rack next to it, it should be the same color.

i made coffers for my tools in each building but they are so dark they don’t match the rest so i replaced them with large chests.

It is especially annoying on furniture, for example cedar low bookshelf has a nice "gold" colour, while cedar tables, benches etc. looks completely different. 

• Like 1

Oh yes, this has been bugging me for a while as well. Different colours for wooden walls and floors would be nice as well, the furniture doesn't always look good on the wooden plank floor.

This occurs on my orange wood end table. It is very dark instead of the orangewoood color