Sign in to follow this  
zeeph

Please add Sharks to the phobia mode

Like the spiders, also ppl have problems when they have to see sharks. 

Can you please add the sharks to the phobia mode too.

• Like 2

Add a few (actually decent looking models) and then add option to choose which creature(s) to replace. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LionIX said:

Add a few (actually decent looking models) and then add option to choose which creature(s) to replace. 

This.

For the likely phobia creatures, have either an alternative or a blob and have them all under a picklist with tick boxes to select those creatures for which you want the alternate.  Sharks and snakes bother me (I wouldn't call it a phobia, but I wouldn't mind not seeing them 😉) but I am fine with spiders and scorpions etc.  I am sure that many people find some stuff horrific and other stuff fine so it would be terrific to have a level of control over that.

Edit:  If you are phobic about sharks you might want to stay out of the water on the north of Pristine.

Edited by TheTrickster
  • Like 1

Would be a good idea what LionIX said. For temporary solution would be that phobia mode changes everything until there is time to make pick and choose list. Could easily toggle it on when you are planning to go outside of homedeed.