Sign in to follow this  
Vorticella

Walnut trees say "picked clean" but have not been harvested

Walnuts are in season now, but every tree I find is giving the message "The tree has been picked clean of any walnuts". I know these trees have not been harvested, and I'm getting the same message when I prune overaged trees, which should have been harvestable after pruning. Other fruits and nuts that are in season are harvestable as usual. Both my characters on Deliverance are experiencing this, but my northern characters can harvest as usual.

• Like 1

Walnuts came into season today. When I tried to harvest the walnuts on my deed I get the message that the tree has been picked clean. 

My trees are on my deed, I am the only one that has any permissions on my deed.

Some of the trees are even behind a locked gate.

Nobody could have picked those walnuts and I didn't so I say this is a bug.

Just checked with some other players on Deli. Seems like everybody get's that 'tree has been picked clean' message. Please fix before the walnut season is over :)

Edited by Yng
  • Like 1

I have the same problem, reported it in a different threat. It's definitely a bug because my trees could not have been harvested by anybody else. Checked with other players on Deli, they have the same problem and not all trees could have been picked, especially since they just came in season. 

No problems with the hazelnuts though, which also just came in season.