Sign in to follow this  
Vorticella

"You hear bees..." text should appear only for wild and off-deed domestic hives

Those lines of green text are unnecessary when they refer to your own hives on deed. I know where my hives are by now, so it's just adding a bunch of clutter in the event window each time I pass by them. Could it be changed so that text only pops up for wild hives, and domestic hives that are not on a deed? This would make the information more useful, and relieve some clutter from the event window.

• Like 9

Yeah I am kinda tired of bee spam. It should be an option to toggle. 

Making it toggleable would be a nice QoL improvement. I want to find out where the enemy is hiding their beeswax.. sometimes

• Like 1

+1, please add this QoL option, it can be on by default for those who care about such things, but be a toggle option for those that don't want to be continually spammed by these messages!

mute bees from event log.. by checkbox or some option.. could be /something command.. also allow us to size and glow rune bee hives

Yes, please.

This has been requested many times since the bees were introduced more than 2 years ago.

All kinds of chats and options have got toggle option meanwhile, but not bees :(