Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Fatigue change

Hi!

Since you are looking into ways to change fatigue and playing chekers does not do anything why not make it so that when toons play checkers they would lose fatigue?

36 minutes ago, Ngin said:

Sure and maybe make sleeping gain fatigue.

I mean with that attitude you are probably sleeping on the couch alot so yeah is possible to wake up tired i guess 🤡

4 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

Hi!

Since you are looking into ways to change fatigue and playing chekers does not do anything why not make it so that when toons play checkers they would lose fatigue?

57 minutes ago, Madnath said:

yup... I'm still laughing irl.. from this thread...

I'd imagine your idea reversed(to give fatigue for playing) @Cipacadrinhobut.. than again.. what about the people hating the game or just not in any way being interested in playing it... but needing the fatigue.. besides the obvious-> who's got time.. to play minigame in a sandbox.. I'd rather tie this to sitting on a chair/bench* or being embarked on vehicle to regain fatigue at 2x rate.. for example for every 3hours irl.. to regain 2hours of fatigue, or for every 2h irl .. to trigger the 'you feel rested' and regain 1h fatigue instead.. it will be much faster to recover fatigue.. while being afk/offline or hunting.

Meanwhile rip staff and people checking botting 'people', hope you can pull action/creation/stp per hour/day/session.. for characters to track who 'overachieves' and check on the hyperactive triggerhappy(is there alternative to that for keyboard pressing?) nolifers.