Sign in to follow this  
MystLeissa

Misc Update Patches

Something I would like to see happen on Wurm Unlimited via modding (if possilbe) is several of the more recent "non-content" updates to Wurm Online to be remade for Wurm Unlimited. I speak of things like (for instance) papers decaying in books being "fixed", and other decay/parameter tweaks being brought in unison with the currently existing wurmpedia entries.

What it would NOT do is: Add any Wurm Online Specific Content such as imagery, Items, Creations, Gameplay Changes or such.

What it WOULD DO would be at a minimal fix up the decay system so it matches 2020 Wurm Online, and mostly implement various bug fixes of a non-content nature to Wurm Unlimited. Ideally this mod would run on Wurm Unlimited 1.9.2.7 - the last "official" beta update before Development Stopped on Wurm Unlimited, without the need of Ago's Mod Launcher (using the beta-integrated version instead). 

• Like 2

I'll be checking this thread every so often so please anyone interested in taking up the endeavor reply to this topic. I am most grateful for even your time to consider it, let alone any work you may put into it. I'm not afraid to run things that would be considered "beta software", but I'm afraid I can't offer any compensation for the task other than credit for your work and recognition of your contribution to keeping Wurm Unlimited alive.