Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

Looking for a trader / middle man

Hey everyone! :)

I always hated, hated, hated (yeah, the repetition was necessarily :P) trading and everything that comes with it - haggling, watching supply and demand, monitoring prices and so on.

Yet, I know there are people that actually love that part of the game. Hence why I'd like to find a trader / middle man for whatever odd trading I might have to do (warning: it won't be much), either buying or selling.

I'm well aware that said person must make a personal profit too, so I would get worse deals than if I'd do them myself, and I'm totally OK with that.

I'm just looking for someone nice and fair whom I could trust, to know that if they make me an offer, it's still a fair offer, not a scam attempt.

Looking forward for your messages either here, in game or on Discord (Bloodreina#8570). Thanks!

Hello Bloodreina

This is an aspect of the game I really enjoy, and am thinking of trying to turn it into a thing.  I currently have a fairly descent network of contacts, and want to be known as 'the guy who can get things'  brining together the people who craft and don't want to engage in trade, with people people who want things quickly and with minimal effort.  So please let me know what you want, or want to sell and I'll do my best to help you out, and be as fair as possible.  Thanks.  You can PM me in game.  Sinnjinn

• Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 4:28 PM, Sinnjinn said:

Hello Bloodreina

This is an aspect of the game I really enjoy, and am thinking of trying to turn it into a thing.  I currently have a fairly descent network of contacts, and want to be known as 'the guy who can get things'  brining together the people who craft and don't want to engage in trade, with people people who want things quickly and with minimal effort.  So please let me know what you want, or want to sell and I'll do my best to help you out, and be as fair as possible.  Thanks.  You can PM me in game.  Sinnjinn

you mean pay half the price for an item to get the other half as profit on resales?

1 hour ago, Kellen said:

Bloodreina has quit the game (and forums)

no she is seen ingame :) 

3 hours ago, Maiya said:

no she is seen ingame :) 

OP did say to me they were quitting also. 

maybe they had a change of heart! \o/

Just to clarify the things, since everyone is somehow right.

I (do consider) that I did quit the game and I no longer get actively involved in the game (so this thread can and should be closed), however since I haven't found yet the next game/world in which to immerse myself, for the time being I'm still casually logging in the game, hence why some people might see me on from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

As per the post above, thread closed at OP request.

Edited by shakys