Sign in to follow this  
Subie

New missions not working correctly

New missions are not appearing all the time when an old one finishes , many servers only have 3 missions up instead of 4.

Traitor missions are currently causing issues with regeneration and rewards. If you log a support ticket we can spawn new ones 

Done several different missions today, no one gave yellow event message when finished and new mission spawned. Not traitor missions.

Can I add this addition to mission bugs (assuming it is)? There was a mission for creating net traps that was 48% complete, then a second one from a different god popped up.  When I made traps, they applied only to the newest mission.  Since nobody like making those hideous things, I had to grind out the entire new mission, so we could finish off the older one before it expired.

1.  Should new missions take priority like that?

2. If there are two missions asking for the exact same thing, should making one item only apply to one mission, or both at same time?

I've not done missions much in the last 10 years, so I don't know the intended behavior in these situations.