Sign in to follow this  
Zexos

Old Wurm Music shows Wurm had attitude!

I was listening to some of the current wurm music and I wondered what the old wurm music sounded like. I listened and it sounds really good.

There was rock guitair music, blues, funny poem like music, cheesy music and epic chorus music for the three kingdoms.

Check out some of the music tracks:

it says this was used in a trailer for wurm:

Spoiler

Ever out on an adventure in the wild lands of wurm?  Remember the following song:

Spoiler

Oh and check out the three different kingdom chants.

The music really made those kingdoms seem like they had a back story or a life of their own from listening.

Spoiler

Would you like any of this music to come back again or would you like some new music created for wurm and do you even listen to the current wurm music?

Since to me, good game music helps to ground you into the games world. It can actually help the game feel more alive. 

There are certain video games that I used to play, that I would play so much because of their great soundtrack.

Edited by Zexos
  • Like 2

I tend to listen old Wurm music quite a bit when Wurming. I started playing on the time when old music still played in-game, so brings a lot of wonderful memories. And I agree, that old music is just splendid! :) 

• Like 2

I love the music in game and would love to see these re-added.