Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

[No bug] PoL tiles appear out of nowhere.

This is my marina dock ramp, it is in its shape since at least 6 months, it fulfils only two PoL requirements - it is flat and close to water, however it is not 5x5 area and there is no single flower in a radius of 15 or 20 tiles and AFAIR there never were any flowers here, just water and sand, yet it is PoL tile, it annoys me because I have PoL tiles popping out of nowhere all over my deed and meditation is painful enough. I should get Enki-made supreme meditation rug as refund for moral loss. 😄 

Zrzut-ekranu-z-2020-12-30-19-42-52.png

Edited by Platyna

It's probably a POK tile. I've gotten reverse messages between the two until I tried spamming for a question only to find eventually the tile was a POL not POK as I'd expected.

I am pretty sure it is a PoL tile because on PoK I wouldn't the message that I am too low skill for a question as I can't get questions on PoK tiles. And yes I have PoK tiles too, on the highway - paved area that goes along the marina, near water and sand, which is where they should be, and they don't give this message. 

Edited by Platyna

This is not a bug, the tiles simply satisfy the requirements and it's a random chance.