Sign in to follow this  
Elwood2

Academy of enlightenment (newb academy

Fantastic idea! It reminds me of the old days on Indy. I wish you much success my friend! 

-Soniczap-

• Like 1

Fantastic news!

We've just marked our 10th newb going premium!

just a little information what  happened , joined quit or is still active.

26 newb's joined  in just 39 days since we started late december last year.
out of which 8 people we had to say good bye too  or quit the game

10 went premium and 10 are still noobing it out as they are not as active as the others, but  with time we wil lsee those grow up to full fletched wurmians!

with these numbers i can safely say, we've exceeded my expectations in such short ammount of time, knowing that i can also safely say, we exceeded the success of this  academy's predecestor on Independence,  ran by me and Dannyiron from 2009 to 2013.

I would like to thank the Community of wurm online  and my merry bunch of elders on which i can count in times of need also the  welcoming support of the current staff team, wether it be CA,CM or even GM!

I couldnt have done it with out you guys!

so with a big warm heart i say this to you all : Thank you! ❤️

• Like 4

Bumping

+1 to Elwood and this lovely idea.

Wurm can be a struggle to get into, and having such a wise and experienced player such as Elwood leading them provides so much experience from a kind and respected player.

Thank you Elwood for constantly setting a shining example for the Wurm community and for being one of the oldest and most respected players on Wurm, and continuing to grace the community.

• Like 2

Emeraude/Opal is now the mayor of the academy, this will be my final announcement to you guys, i've considered  some of you as close friends therough the years, but here is where it ends, i'll be taking my leave on wurm

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Elwood2 said:

Emeraude/Opal is now the mayor of the academy, this will be my final announcement to you guys, i've considered  some of you as close friends therough the years, but here is where it ends, i'll be taking my leave on wurm

I hope you after some break come back to us 

take good care of you