DevBlog

Patch Notes: 30/DEC/20

Recommended Posts

PatchNotes-1.jpg
  • New: Added inventory icons for checker board and checker piece
  • New: Imbues should now be able to be used on Northern Freedom Isles servers.
  • Bugfix: Fixed being unable to embark vehicles on bridges
  • Bugfix: Fixed runes not working to increase the resource quality – vein quality should now be properly affected by the 10% bonus
  • Bugfix: Fixed new gathering formulas not using the Epic curve properly
  • Bugfix: Fixed new mining quality calculation not being applied properly for meteorites and gems
  • Bugfix: Fixed a server crash issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix: Fixed runes not working to increase the resource quality – vein quality should now be properly affected by the 10% bonus

 

Test.

 

mining skill; 87,60

 

utmost rock and utmost iron vein mined by:

rare pickaxe 95ql with gathering rune gives 88,41ql shard

regular pickaxe w/o rune gives 87,60ql

 

Rare pickaxe with rune gives only 0,81 higher shards.

Is bug really fixed?

Edited by Xagru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Xagru said:

 

Test.

 

mining skill; 87,60

 

utmost rock and utmost iron vein mined by:

rare pickaxe 95ql with gathering rune gives 88,41ql shard

regular pickaxe w/o rune gives 87,60ql

 

Rare pickaxe with rune gives only 0,81 higher shards.

Is bug really fixed?

 

Yes. You're still being limited by your skill. The rune can raise QL beyond the vein's QL cap, but not beyond your skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

 

Yes. You're still being limited by your skill. The rune can raise QL beyond the vein's QL cap, but not beyond your skill.

While one might be able to accommodate with the rune nerf, the imbue nerf is insane. At 98.25 mining, I can pull no better than 98.86, even from a 99 vein, with imbue 96, on a rare pick. Another rare runed pick without imbue gives max 98.44 and a non rare runed pick unsurprisingly 98.25 . That is unreasonable. It is not that such ql does not suffice for most purposes. It is rather that imbues become worthless.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

 

Yes. You're still being limited by your skill. The rune can raise QL beyond the vein's QL cap, but not beyond your skill.

So, looks like is going pretty pointless keep this rune on my pickaxe.

Is any other nerfs in plans?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, you really need to work things out better before patching lol

 

LOL.jpg

 

Thanks for giving us back the ability to mine 100QL from 99QL vein again with top end pickaxes, even adding a bit of an extra bonus of 0.05QL 🤣

Edited by Skatyna
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

Guys, you really need to work things out better before patching lol

 

LOL.jpg

 

Thanks for giving us back the ability to mine 100QL from 99QL vein again with top end pickaxes, even adding a bit of an extra bonus of 0.05QL 🤣

 

Please send me one, I wanna have such an amazing thing. :D 

 

This is how you break the glass ceiling LOL!

Edited by Platyna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a bit more testing. ATM i was able to mine 100.05 ql shards from a 92QL vein with supreme+runed+max imbue. 90QL vein give max 99.58 ql. Could not find 91ql vein to try.. Either way seems for now 92+ QL veins are good to get 100 shards, however the difficulty is hard, as i mined easiest rock and was about only 40% at max ql while as noted above on marble (hardest to mine) top QL was only 15%.

 

EDIT: However, when 100.05QL shards were stored in the bsb, they became flat 100.. A bit disappointing as now we need BSB's upgrading to support our new materials lol

Edited by Skatyna
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Skatyna said:

Guys, you really need to work things out better before patching lol

 

 

 

Thanks for giving us back the ability to mine 100QL from 99QL vein again with top end pickaxes, even adding a bit of an extra bonus of 0.05QL 🤣

Maybe you have 100.05 mining just not realized so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now