Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

[BUG] Dismounting from Vehicles on bridges

currently if you dismount from a sloped bridge on a vehicle you can not remount. you can unhitch bison/horses from the vehicle, however wagons can leave floating horses/bison if you dont move away from the wagon before unhitching the horses. you can also push said vehicle to the last landmass/building it was on to then remount the vehicle.

this seems to be the cause :  "Change: You must now be on the same floor level as the vehicle in order to embark it."  Patch Notes 29/DEC/20

testing it atm will update once i gather more info but so far happens on "abutment, crown, bracing, floatings"  the first two sections so far seems to be fine then the problem starts as the slope increases

i was able to embark again using certain angles and keybinds (not always true, i got really stuck really bad a few times)

events:  [16:43:29] You need to be on the same floor level as the "Sol".  (sol is my vehicle)

Edited by AlmostSolitude2

I tested it extensively, was having issues on flat bridges too. Event message is: [13:03:46] You need to be on the same floor level as the large cart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shydow said:

I tested it extensively, was having issues on flat bridges too. Event message is: [13:03:46] You need to be on the same floor level as the large cart.

Thanks