Sign in to follow this  
thecati

Epic revival - Serenity.

Hello everyone, We are a democratic deed. We are a deed aimed mainly for returning players as we are weary for spies. However we are more than happy to help newbies around setting up their houses outside the perimeter, as well as supply what they need to setup such as food, seeds, materials, gear, etc.

Our current mayor is "Scooter", who is also the grand prince of Jenn-kellon. We have a couple of villagers, always willing to help out. Everyone is welcome to do their part, but in no means is anyone forced to do any specific work. Everyone Wurms at will here! :)

Our area has a rich history where many players have once played Wurm. An area that has been refounded multiple times on the same tile, including this time around.

We hope to see you in great numbers, and happy Wurming! We hope to see you in great numbers, and hopefully see a little spark that turns into the fire that once was the Epic cluster.

o/ -Thecati

Edited by thecati
New village and fixed some Typos.
  • Like 3
  • Cat 1

[05:56:13] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Awakening, week 4 of the starfall of the Digging, 1031. That's 2882 days, 10 hours and 12 minutes ago.

[05:56:13] You have played 54 days, 3 hours and 1 minutes.

Looking forward to spending time here with the boys! I first started here on Serenity all those years ago. I will never forget this island in this damn game and I hope to make more "epic" memories. Let's wreck Deskjet sometime 😛

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 4:07 PM, Ame said:

Hey old home and Scooter

Hey you I found a cog with your name on it inland. You interested in keeping it? 😛 it's unlocked

On 3/9/2021 at 11:57 AM, rangerklypf said:

Let's wreck Deskjet sometime 😛

yes

• Like 1