Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Remove "You feel invigorated"

The Event as denoted is not only a disappointment, with a ridiculous skill gain in meditating, it is also an annoyance, raising food and water (and nutrition) to max. When I am struck by than "blessing", I cannot fill up ccfp, or gain food affinities until food is down somewhat again. I just miss any point of that event. Pls remove.

• Like 2

I'd limit it to med rugs that are high ql and when you're not meditating on a special tile, while the refill is annoying while grinding meditating, being able to fill yourself up by meditating a few times at 90 skill is really handy if you're too lazy to cook anything

rites give you the same bonus now + full heal you, and you lose all affinity meals on server crossing so you can't get them back for some time unless you special spam yourself, funny that a free meal is one of the most mildly annoying things in wurm lol

• Like 3

Pease don't.

For most of us, plebs, who don't use ccfp and affinities foods, the free refresh is something really nice that we're actually looking forward to.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ekcin said:

The Event as denoted is not only a disappointment, with a ridiculous skill gain in meditating, it is also an annoyance, raising food and water (and nutrition) to max. When I am struck by than "blessing", I cannot fill up ccfp, or gain food affinities until food is down somewhat again. I just miss any point of that event. Pls remove.

cooking badly needs a fix for full hunger bars.. else you just have to pay 2 premiums and use an alt just to make your main puke.. great game mechanics.. great subscription model, great lack of attention to something vital to make use of the whole ccfp cooking madness that was so hyped for the affinities and all.. just to be unable to use it.

7 hours ago, Bloodreina said:

Pease don't.

For most of us, plebs, who don't use ccfp and affinities foods, the free refresh is something really nice that we're actually looking forward to.

all you need is 20hfc.. and to cook a pumpkin+meat to fill nutrition bar.. with over 80% nutrition..(almost sure you get past that point)

cooking is NOT hard to deal with... if you want to skip cooking use the hacks - be a fo follower and use your daily ability.. passively your bars drop food/water?/ slower.. and you can play the game without ever cooking or needing food at all #balanced (unless you nolife play 24/7) 

9 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

I'd limit it to med rugs that are high ql and when you're not meditating on a special tile, while the refill is annoying while grinding meditating, being able to fill yourself up by meditating a few times at 90 skill is really handy if you're too lazy to cook anything

rites give you the same bonus now + full heal you, and you lose all affinity meals on server crossing so you can't get them back for some time unless you special spam yourself, funny that a free meal is one of the most mildly annoying things in wurm lol

that explains how I got messed up with full hunger bar preventing me to use any food recently.. and having to check on local players who have staff/maul skills.. to help.. end up being summoned, beat up, puked and recalled home.. to be able to use any affinity food.. #GOTY

Should we all have to do that?

Isn't it easier to be able to handle hunger easier.. we're all fat af in wurm, enough fat layers ... and no way to fix a character.. unless you love starving for a day or few.. and than monitoring to not get past certain % else your fat layers start to form again.