Sign in to follow this  
ctaylor77

Honey types

We have orange, lemon, blueberry, raspberry, etc,etc.

with all these already in game, wouldnt it be nice to have

orange blossom honey - helps with healing , or (     )

lemon bloom honey - temp stamina boost, or (    )

blueberry blue honey - temp masonry skill, or  (    ) 

lavenderwood sweet honey 

oleanderwood bliss honey - temp boost to strength, or  (    )

These are of course ideas. Being a real life beekeeper, I know there are literally 1000’s of kinds of hiney throughout the world. Since wonderful Wurm already has this stuff ingame, it may not be too hard to add someday.

I just think and know theres a lot more to honey other than what we have atm. Either way it would be nice to just simply have different kinds.

Also can we add some Langstroth beehives, Top Bar , natural log hives

Please remove the dancing hives. Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope people add to this idea.

Nipo

• Like 2

An interesting idea.

I have hives just left in one place and to be honest I sometimes forget to look at them and this is a waste of potential- which in effect is what you have highlighted in your suggestion..

If I had to 'think' a bit more about where I placed them then that would add interest for me. I also agree with other points such as the use of healing which has its roots in ancient history. 

I am not so sure about your affinity boosts as the way that I see it, this could be combined with beverage making and the variations in drinks containing honey-based ingredients such as mead would / should automatically add to the affinity types.

Bee-keeping is an area of Wurm that may not appeal to many players and may therefore be lower down in the priorities for our developers but if it were possible then I would be for it.